Tii vh1?

please can anyone help us , is it on you tube???

I refuse to pay money to watch This Is It ... sorry if that sounds harsh, and it's not an attempt to patronise those who have bought the DVD or Blu-Ray editions.

Like many of us here, I supported Michael when he was alive by buying his singles, albums, memorabilia, etc.

And, again, like many of us here I supported Michael by defending his name against the naysayers and negative bullshit surrounding him since the early 90's.

I will continue to defend his name, but I will not pump any more of my money into his estate that will go people who I don't genuinely feel have Michael's best interests or the best interests of his children at heart.

To me, it's blood money, that's just my opinion. I'll borrow it from a friend or something, but it will not take a place in my DVD collection alongside my other Michael Jackson DVD's. I cannot bring myself to hand over money for something that was made "about" Michael rather than "by" Michael.

I refuse to pay money to watch This Is It ... sorry if that sounds harsh, and it's not an attempt to patronise those who have bought the DVD or Blu-Ray editions.

Like many of us here, I supported Michael when he was alive by buying his singles, albums, memorabilia, etc.

And, again, like many of us here I supported Michael by defending his name against the naysayers and negative bullshit surrounding him since the early 90's.

I will continue to defend his name, but I will not pump any more of my money into his estate that will go people who I don't genuinely feel have Michael's best interests or the best interests of his children at heart.

To me, it's blood money, that's just my opinion. I'll borrow it from a friend or something, but it will not take a place in my DVD collection alongside my other Michael Jackson DVD's. I cannot bring myself to hand over money for something that was made "about" Michael rather than "by" Michael.

***smh***

To be honest with you i think its kind of out of order that people who kept there tickets for the "this is it concerts" didnt even get a dvd free! I paid £80.00 to keep my souvenir ticket (with no regrets) and all i got was a ticket (worth 5 pound) and a magazine (worth another 5 pound)....i was expecting some kind of free or discount on the dvd....but its all for greed i guess!

Back