TII Special Edition Newspaper Advert!

This Is It

Proud Member
There was an advert in the Metro (free London paper) today for TII special edition with a replica 3D O2 ticket and three posters. £14.99 in HMV pre-order. Released on 22nd Feb I think.

Go to the fifth page of this "e-paper" version to see it! http://e-edition.metro.co.uk/2009/11/30/

Thanks for posting. I pre-ordered mine on HMV.com earlier. :D

February 22nd???

Have I missed something? I thought it was out January 26th??

Thanks for posting, I need to pre-order this... along with the blu ray :D
Can't believe its being released in Feb though, was expecting a January release.

ooooooooooo i think i will pre order this

thanks for posting!

in amazon is this offer :

Exclusive Behind The Scenes Footage Pre-order your copy of Michael Jackson's This Is It and check out our exclusive clip of Michael's spectacular 'Light Man' stage entrance. Our Price: from £12.68

So this special edition means there will be a replica 3D O2 ticket and three posters, but everything else (the actual movie and extras) will be the same as on the Blu-ray released
on Jan 26th?

Play.com lists the Blu-Ray and both DVD versions as due for release on 22/02/2010

P.S. - Amazing special features on the Blu-Ray now confirmed:
2 Making Of Documentaries
The Gloved One - Costumes Featurette
Memories Of Michael Featurette
Auditions: Searching for the World's Best Dancers Featurette
Theatrical Trailer
Meet the Dancers Featurette
Meet the Band Featurette
Meet the Vocalists Featurette
The Unfinished Rehearsals Featurette
Dancing Machine - Choreography Featurette
Michael Jackson's This Is It: The Photo Collection
'Thriller' and 'Smooth Criminal' Vignettes (5.1 audio)
Making 'Smooth Criminal' Featurette
BD Live with movieIQ featuring This Is It interactive playlist

...YAY! :D

Yeah, all 3 editions are out on February 22nd in the UK according to Amazon, HMV and Play.com.

All of those extras sound great...but all I really want is more Michael (backstage conversations, funny moments, etc) and most of all; the songs he rehearsed (Will You Be There, Dirty Diana, Dangerous, Heal The World, Rock With You, etc) but were not included into the original movie. I don't care if they're not "complete", I NEED to see them. It's not fair if they don't let us see the other songs which we know he rehearsed..

I'm hoping "the 2 Making Of Documentaries" and/or "The Unfinished Rehearsals Featurette" will include those songs. I wish someone (Kenny) would confirm this.

All of those extras sound great...but all I really want is more Michael (backstage conversations, funny moments, etc) and most of all; the songs he rehearsed (Will You Be There, Dirty Diana, Dangerous, Heal The World, Rock With You, etc) but were not included into the original movie. I don't care if they're not "complete", I NEED to see them. It's not fair if they don't let us see the other songs which we know he rehearsed..

I'm hoping "the 2 Making Of Documentaries" and/or "The Unfinished Rehearsals Featurette" will include those songs. I wish someone (Kenny) would confirm this.
Well Stranger In Moscow has been confirmed. I'm looking forward to seeing that. That's one of my favourite MJ songs.

I want more rehearsal stuff.

I want more MJ. I'm not very intrested in hearing what dancers have to say. Give me MJ all the way.

Well Stranger In Moscow has been confirmed. I'm looking forward to seeing that. That's one of my favourite MJ songs.

Thank you. I'm so glad to hear that. SIM is an absolutely beautiful, delicate, mentally purifying song. Can't wait to hear it sung by Michael in 2009.

If they've confirmed at least that one song they didn't include the movie, I think it's very promising there will be at least a few more (hopefully all the songs he rehearsed).

Can't believe the UK will have to wait a month after the US release... time for an import methinks!

I want more rehearsal stuff.

I want more MJ. I'm not very intrested in hearing what dancers have to say. Give me MJ all the way.

Nice little rhyme there, HEEHEE! Lets hope that the 2 Making Of Documentaries and the Unfinished Rehearsals Featurette are 100% Michael :)

By who??

Is it on the DVD or just the blu-ray?

I seriously hope so! :beatit:!

it is being released here January 26th - but it does not look like it is a special edition - which does not surprise me...

Just to be sure I am going to order from Amazon in the UK to get that... :)

There was an advert in the Metro (free London paper) today for TII special edition with a replica 3D O2 ticket and three posters. £14.99 in HMV pre-order. Released on 22nd Feb I think.

Go to the fifth page of this "e-paper" version to see it! http://e-edition.metro.co.uk/2009/11/30/

I saw this yesterday (It was on the second page :D) and I can't wait!!! I might pre-order it!!!!!!

Another advert was in the paper today (Metro) - for a pre-order from HMV for DVD/Blu-Ray.

Cant wait to get it gonna pre-order soon :) but seriously wish i hadnt bought my ticket from ticketmaster for £85 :mad:!

man i am so confused. which dvd has the most footage and EVERYTHING? lol i don't want to miss out on anything.

it is being released here January 26th - but it does not look like it is a special edition - which does not surprise me...

Just to be sure I am going to order from Amazon in the UK to get that... :)
Saw that. It's weird. Amazon.com doesn't list a special edition at all like co.uk. There's a special edition on German Amazon.de, but it's got the same release date as the others in Germany: March 30th. Yes, that's right... the end of freakin' March. Defnitely time for imports!

Back