TII playing in Walmart today

Michelle MC

Proud Member
Hello,
I went to Walmart to get some groceries. I was also looking for a cd and I heard Michael signing, so I followed his voice and on a big TV in the electronics department, they were playing TII. So I watched for about maybe a half hour or more. I got sad as I wish Michael was still here with us.

i went to walmart the other day and i saw it and i cried my bf had to carry me out :( i was that emotional

ohh Man....that must of been difficult to see...knowing me....I would of sat there and watched the whole movie until it was done....I have this thing that if I see Michael on tv or something I have to stop and watch the whole thing.....

my walmart has NOTHING of tii promos. i have to go out of town if i want anything.

Okay, so I went to a less-busy one tonight and the second I walked in the door I heard "Beat It" playing, so I followed it and found a bunch of stuff the other one didn't have - aviators, a new bracelet, a calendar, a TII commemoration book, and a Wal-Mart Opus (it wasn't called that, LoL, but it was pretty much their version.) Then these two little girls (about 3 and 5) walked by and stopped to watch and their mom said to their older brother "That's fine, they can stay here and watch Michael Jackson." and then they left them there, LoL, so I started talking to them and the littlest one said "Who's that?" (indicating to the cover of one of the J5 albums) and I said "That's him when he was a little boy." And she said "Oh. Is he big now?" :)() And I said "Yeah, that was a long time ago." And her sister said "Yeah, he's a lot bigger. He's as big as my dad now. My dad is as tall as a tree." LoL. and then she said (pointing at the display with cds, books, etc.) "I have a lot of this in my room. I have more than all of this." And I was like "Omigosh, that's cool. I am so jealous." and we talked some more and their mom came and was trying to get them to go and was like "Y'all aren't tired of watchin' Michael Jackson yet?" and they were like "No." LoL. And then they said bye to me and left. Ahh, kids. :wub: Totally made my night ...But they had no idea that he's gone. And that made me super emotional, 'cause 1) I sure as heck wasn't gonna break it to them, they're so young that there's no need. and 2) That's the first time since June that I've spoken to someone about him who didn't know. :(

Last edited:
Okay, so I went to a less-busy one tonight and the second I walked in the door I heard "Beat It" playing, so I followed it and found a bunch of stuff the other one didn't have - aviators, a new bracelet, a calendar, a TII commemoration book, and a Wal-Mart Opus (it wasn't called that, LoL, but it was pretty much their version.) Then these two little girls (about 3 and 5) walked by and stopped to watch and their mom said to their older brother "That's fine, they can stay here and watch Michael Jackson." and then they left them there, LoL, so I started talking to them and the littlest one said "Who's that?" (indicating to the cover of one of the J5 albums) and I said "That's him when he was a little boy." And she said "Oh. Is he big now?" :)() And I said "Yeah, that was a long time ago." And her sister said "Yeah, he's a lot bigger. He's as big as my dad now. My dad is as tall as a tree." LoL. and then she said (pointing at the display with cds, books, etc.) "I have a lot of this in my room. I have more than all of this." And I was like "Omigosh, that's cool. I am so jealous." and we talked some more and their mom came and was trying to get them to go and was like "Y'all aren't tired of watchin' Michael Jackson yet?" and they were like "No." LoL. And then they said bye to me and left. Ahh, kids. :wub: Totally made my night ...But they had no idea that he's gone. And that made me super emotional, 'cause 1) I sure as heck wasn't gonna break it to them, they're so young that there's no need. and 2) That's the first time since June that I've spoken to someone about him who didn't know. :(

Love your story - thank you for sharing!:clapping:

My local Walmart had a TV playing some of This Is It and some music videos in front of a big MJ display with t-shirts, bracelets, pins and posters. It was amazing.

Awww :wub: those girls so cute

I went into jb hi fi 2day and pre orderd the this is it collectors edition . i cant wait it :wild:

What beautiful stories on this thread. I wish there was a store in New York City!! Thanks for sharing.

What beautiful stories on this thread. I wish there was a store in New York City!! Thanks for sharing.

You're welcome =) And yeah, I'm out of town right now, so I got lucky there. =P But at least you get the Best-Buy TII Premiere Dance party thing with Travis and the dancers! :(

Aww, how sweet. :)

Aww :hug:U have a such a sweet boyf.

awwwww what a sweet boyfriend.

lol yes hes amazing! :wub: ppl say hes whipped but i like my man like that haha

:D

aww :(

Thanks for sharing.

Its so hard to see all the stuff they have at wal-mart, when I went in and saw the big t.v with his music videos playing and a whole billboard and merchandise for sale (which i have bought it all) I kno my dream is never going to happen and tears stream down my face. I miss him with all my heart.

I don't know how I'll feel when I see TII again. I haven't downloaded (even though I have been tempted) because I want it to see so special when I see Michael again! L.O.V.E. to all you MJers out there!!!

yup, my Walmart had the same thing. I actually took pics of the display and everything. The book that ur referring to is called Michael Jackson, Platinum Edition Collector's Vault. I know because I bought it lol its neat, and is Walmart's version of the Opus book, but not anywhere near half the price lol it was only $35. I'll probably go to Walmart tomorrow once TII drops and take pics of the display since it'll b out

Back