TII-Other Song Performances

Jacky_Jackson

Proud Member
hey, I have a question, namely: what is the matter with all the other songs to should be played in `This is it`?The Songs in the Movie and on the Album aren`t every Song who should be played at the Conzerts!!!
Did we have the chance to see also the other rehearsal Footages of the other Songs???Maybe when the TII DVD comes out for sale???I think there are alot of Backstage and bonus Material upon!!
Whats with Blood on the Dancefloor and the big Flame-Bed????
We have heard from it, but never seen it, yet!!!
Can someone please give me an answer to my question....lol...Thanks!!!

13641_103284469689793_100000247211538_82729_1435141_n.jpg

Dirty Diana was the one with the flaming bed stunt.

Other rehearsed songs not in TII - Off The Wall, Dangerous...

Oops - can't remember the others - anyone?!

Was SIM rehearsed? - WOW would love to see the dance to that song. It was soo nice during HIStory Tour.

none of them are really confirmed

dangerous and dirty diana 100% were rehearsing
you can find audio in youtube ;)
about stranger in moscow i haven't heard but it will be cool to see it

dangerous and dirty diana 100% were rehearsing
you can find audio in youtube ;)
about stranger in moscow i haven't heard but it will be cool to see it

that pic at the top is from IJCSLY? is that a diff singer to whos in the film? surprised they didnt use some of the footage of that backdrop or did they?

That picture in the first post was taken on June 23 - Staple Center. They also rehearsed We are the world, Heal the World and Will You Be There.

Thanks for the Informations!!!
But i think we ALL want to see also the other Performances!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MMMMMMhhhhh

Yeah in this Picture in my first post it Judith!! In IJCSLY...It`s a beautifull Background, i don`t know why it isn`t to see in the Movie, MJ and Judith looks so Beautifull here!!!

72827.jpg
72821.jpg

I also heard about rock with you being rehearsed and michael even said "That's going to hurt the girls" according to his keyboardist.

^^^

No but looks like Beat it performance.

Yeah those last two pictures, The first looks like beat it and the second smooth criminal.

I wonder whay the didn't use IJCSLY with that background either. :unsure: Unless the camera's werent rolling and they only got pictures. :(

I hope he performed Stranger in Moscow and sang it live. I dont care if he doesnt do any dancing in it, id love to just hear him sing it :)

They BETTER release some other performances on the DVD/ Blu Ray! It would be a crime if they didnt.

I hope he performed Stranger in Moscow and sang it live. I dont care if he doesnt do any dancing in it, id love to just hear him sing it :)

They BETTER release some other performances on the DVD/ Blu Ray! It would be a crime if they didnt.

Correct. That would have to be illegal! :)

The songs not shown in TII but rehearsed - Will You Be There, Heal The World, We Are The World, Dirty Diana, Off The Wall, Stranger In Moscow and Dangerous. That's all I think.

The songs not shown in TII but rehearsed - Will You Be There, Heal The World, We Are The World, Dirty Diana, Off The Wall, Stranger In Moscow and Dangerous. That's all I think.
Wow great:bugeyed I hope it will be released

Back