TII In Theaters Through Thanks Giving!! :)

ArabianGirl~AllTheTime

Proud Member
The movie is doing so well that it has been extended to stay in theaters through Thanks Giving!!! :) :) :)
I was gonna watch it tonite with my family but it wouldnt have been good cuz not everyone is here but now we can watch it next weekend :). Im sure all of you guys are happy too!! More MJ for us :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Last edited:
It's very nice but I wanted to go back to the Imax because it's so great but it's not playing anymore at that Imax. It's A Christmas Story 3D. Bummer. Oh well, I'm heading to the 8 pm showing at the regular cinema. For the forth time. I'm addicted, I admit it.

hahaha! i wish i had someone as addicted as me to go with me all the time!! wish i did i would have gone every single day! not even exaggerating! have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Great! Does anyone know if it is also extended in sweden? :)

I was going to post this..but..good thing I searched and found that you had already posted it.....I am excited about the extension...however...I am not surprised about it at all....I said they would do this when they first announced the movie...this is the same thing they did with the concerts....supply and demand.....see how many tickets sell and then sell more....not surprising.

Back