TII in Exeter, Devon

Leanne

Proud Member
I have emailed two loaco cinemas in my area, to see if there showing it, Then Oden sent me this email
Dear Leanne

Thank you for your enquiry into films at your local ODEON

Unfortunately it is impossible to say whether or not this film will be showing at your local cinema in the future. If the film is not scheduled into the cinemas weekly listings, then it is currently not available at the cinema.

ODEON would love to be able to show all the latest releases and for as long as possible unfortunately, due to print availability, the amount of screens the cinema has, public demand and competing releases, this is not always possible.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Yours

Guest Services

This is the email i got from the VUE

Thank you for your recent feedback via myvue.com.
Please see the response from Vue Customer services below:
Dear Leanne, Thank you for your email. Please be advised Vue like the majority of cinema chains update our schedules on a weekly basis every Tuesday after 5pm to respond to customer demand. Therefore I am unable to confirm if the above performance will be shown at your local Vue cinema until Tuesday October 20th. To obtain this information once available please call 08712 240 240 or visit www.myvue.com. Kind regards, Rob Ellis Guest Services
To reply to this message, please click here.

These are similar to the response I have received from Odeon and Vue. I'm amazed that individual cinemas don't know what new releases they're going to be showing for more than a week in advance, particularly as release schedules are known months (or at least many weeks) before hand.
I don't doubt what they're saying is correct, but it does seem weird, expecially when Sony have been saying tickets go on sale on September 27th. How are we going to buy tickets to screenings that not even the cinemas know they're showing??

Ok, i wsent bk on the vue site to see if they have added the This is it on there, and they have. So exeter lot yesss they will be showing it at the vue. I just need to check the exeter Oden now.

Ok, i wsent bk on the vue site to see if they have added the This is it on there, and they have. So exeter lot yesss they will be showing it at the vue. I just need to check the exeter Oden now.

i just noticed that too so excited just hope ill get tickets haha!

oh! Michael!:heart:

I've been keeping an eye on Odeon & Vue in Exeter too. I'm sure at least one of them will show it. I haven't been to either cinema (only been to the Scott in Exmouth)... assuming they both show it, which one is best?

Thanks dad, i will pay u bk haha
Untitled.jpg

my email i got
Cinema: Vue Exeter
Film: Michael Jackson's This Is It
Time and Date: 28/10/2009 12:00
Tickets booked: 1 Adult, H16

On tues my dad is going down to he vue to pick up my ticket, he went i might as well as im in town anyway.

Last edited:
Back