TII - Heal the world?

SkyWalk

Proud Member
Is the heal the world part on the credits from the rehearsals of This Is It? I think so!!!

I think so. But I don't know.

If it is I really hope we will see the performance some day.

Heal the world is played during the credits isn't it? So I guess that's why...

Don't really know.The version played on the credits is a -1 pitched version.Don't know if there is actually a full performance...

u mean it was rehearsed and filmed? i thought kenny said it was never rehearsed cause they were gonna do in london with a kids choir etc.nothing really for mj to rehearse only the choir etc needed to be done

u mean it was rehearsed and filmed? i thought kenny said it was never rehearsed cause they were gonna do in london with a kids choir etc.nothing really for mj to rehearse only the choir etc needed to be done

Didn't Kenny say it was the last song MJ sung?

No, it's just a edit of the orginal. Its instrumental would be live if it was a rehearsal.

There's some extra bass and drums in the TII version of HTW. But because we aren't shown any video, it could be possible this was simply a remix with his voice pitched down one semitone.

He did rehearse Will You Be There, and he sang it live, albeit at a lower pitch.

kenny said that was the last sung mike rehearsed... but hes been lying since day 1 so *shrug*

Last was most likely Earth Song or Thriller, Travis said they rehearsed Heal The World after he had left.

It sounded to be from rehearsals to me, but others quickly dispute that by saying the pitch was altered. It's possible, but I'd like to believe my first option, the instruments don't sound the same when compared to the CD version.

Back