TII dvd/bluray Advertising now in UK

thanks for letting us know,i was thinking about this why the uk had no advertisment,when the dvd is out next week,i,ll have to put virgin 1 on.

Nice.

I haven't seen any ads in DK yet.

When I went into my local Tesco they had a big cardboard cutout display at the entrance to the store.

I would expect to see an advert in Coronation Street on ITV just before release day - they always advertise MJ stuff in that slot!

I seen it and am not happy, or maybe I am. In the ad it says,

with over an extra hour of footage

Now, we Brits are meant to get more footage than the US and they were supposedly meant to get three hours of footage and didn't. Which means we shouldn't either. So I guess they're telling us the truth then, lol.

When I went into my local Tesco they had a big cardboard cutout display at the entrance to the store.

I would expect to see an advert in Coronation Street on ITV just before release day - they always advertise MJ stuff in that slot!

same here but in morrisons around the corner from me i was like im gonna have to take that home :lol: instead i got a chocolate bar for my trouble

I can't wait. I promised my wife I would wait until we have an evening together to watch it but we both do shift work and it means I won't get to see it until Friday. I'm thinking of cheating though...

same here but in morrisons around the corner from me i was like im gonna have to take that home :lol: instead i got a chocolate bar for my trouble

LOL. I contemplated going back when it was dark (but before the store closed) and walking off with it under my arm. I wonder how far I would get before the security guard spotted me.

If you ask them then they might give you it. I asked at Tesco the other day if they had any stands left from when the album was released, she said she'll check if they've got any and she walked out with one! :lol:

I saw it last night :) .. I think it was on Sky Sports channel.

I seen it and am not happy, or maybe I am. In the ad it says,

with over an extra hour of footage

Now, we Brits are meant to get more footage than the US and they were supposedly meant to get three hours of footage and didn't. Which means we shouldn't either. So I guess they're telling us the truth then, lol.

There's a small advert on the HMV website and it says 140 minutes. :)

LOL. I contemplated going back when it was dark (but before the store closed) and walking off with it under my arm. I wonder how far I would get before the security guard spotted me.

:lmao:

If you ask them then they might give you it. I asked at Tesco the other day if they had any stands left from when the album was released, she said she'll check if they've got any and she walked out with one! :lol:

omg dont give me any idea's kane ill go to morrisons as soon as they open up :lol: which is in about an hour an a half if im right

Lidl in Northern Ireland are advertising TII as on sale Friday 19th... have they made a mistake or can they sell before official release date?! I'd get it but don't wanna have a negative impact on first week sales?

WOW Massive This Is It cardboard stand right in the doorway of the big Tesco in my town!!! Looked good!!!

TV advert was just on went on for what seemed forever, prob about 2 minutes!!! Interviewing people in the ad etc, awesome!!!

I've seen a lot of adverts on TV plus cardboard cut outs in a lot of stores. Really tempted to steal one so I can have it in my room!

WOW Massive This Is It cardboard stand right in the doorway of the big Tesco in my town!!! Looked good!!!

The Tesco's I go to has one of those too, I asked what would happen to it when they've finished with it and they said someone had already claimed it :(.

I saw the advert on TV last night during 'Dancing on Ice' and they have a cardboard display at the entrance to my local Sainsbury.

Sony are doing a good job getting word out - they're really pushing this film. The advert called the film a 'phenomenon' LOL.

In my home town Tesco there is a big cardboard display and seperate display with all the DVDS on, both right in the Doorway!!

Also 2 big displays in ASDA, with offer to buy This is It album for £6 when you buy the DVD!

Also a big display in Sainsburys, right in the doorway again!!

HMV also have it everywhere you look, its listed in the chart in all stores in the number 1 postion, looks like its gonna sell a bucketload this week.

Back