TII dilemma...

Kane

Proud Member
Of course, tomorrow is the day that TII officialy opens. The cinema nearest to me still have plenty of tickets left. The dilemma is that I have 2 tickets booked for the 29th, Me and my Mum are going but the only thing is - I really want to go see it on my own too. But, the thing is I don't wanna kinda, you know, dissapoint my mum by going without her - she might feel like I didn't want to go with her which isn't true. What would you do? Should I go on the 29th and then go after to see it on my own?

Last edited:
Of course, tomorrow is the day that TII officialy opens. The cinema nearest to me still have plenty of tickets left. The dilemma is that I have 2 tickets booked for the 29th, Me and my Mum are going but the only thing is - I really want to go see it on my own too. But, the thing is I don't wanna kinda, you know, dissapoint my mum by going without her - she might feel like I didn't want to go with her which isn't true. What would you do? Should I go on the 29th and then go after to see it on my own?

You should go with your mum and then go to see it on your own. I going with my mum on 31/10 and then I wanna see it again on my own.

You should go with your mum and then go to see it on your own. I going with my mum on 31/10 and then I wanna see it again on my own.

Yeah, I thought that might be the best thing to do. Or maybe I'm just too impatient :D

I went on my own the first time. I just needed to be on my own the first time I saw it. I watched it again today with my godchild and her family. I don't know if your mother would be offended. That depends on her personality, how much she likes MJ, etc.

Back