ticket holders get rehearsal video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samma

Proud Member
i just got a message that said all ticket holders for the "This is It" tour are promised a DVD of the last rehearsal has anyone else heard this? i tried looking through the threads but had no luck.

what?????? where did you get the message from?

NO CHANCE!!!

they wouldnt do this !

It would be amazing if it were true

i just got a message that said all ticket holders for the "This is It" tour are promised a DVD of the last rehearsal has anyone else heard this? i tried looking through the threads but had no luck.

Would you mind posting the entire e-mail?

from another fan but when i messaged back she said someone else had told her i wonder where it started from and if its true

I don't think its true. What about fans who DON'T have ticket, its impossible they won't think about them;)

even if they do this, we could give the video to others... this wont happen.. unfortunately.. :(

only for those who requested ticket back instead of refund? that would be unfair..coz many already requested the refund back

only for those who requested ticket back instead of refund? that would be unfair..coz many already requested the refund back

Thats what I think. It would make sense if they weren't giving money back but since we have the choice for a refund i don't think its true.

Another thing... AEG Live sent out the latest info-mail last night about refund policy and promoting the new merchandise and it stated nothing about this.

:/

This is obviously not true! i cant find it anywhere online and there has been no info released about this. dont get you hopes up theres no way AEG would be this kind to fans :(

i believe we have to wait whether this is a rumour

compared to the usual rumors... this is a nice one though

Im trying to force out a lol to boost your self esteem.

Its not happening :\

So far we haven't heard anything on the subject and it's most likely not true.

I'll close this thread to avoid getting people's hopes up and specially to avoid members from insulting each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back