Thriller vs Smooth Criminal

Which is the better video?

• Thriller

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • Smooth Criminal

Votes: 58 82.9%

• Total voters
Smooth Criminal all the way! He looks so sexy in the video (not that he doesn't in Thriller, but I'm a sucker for guys in suit and tie, especially when they can rock it so well and wear spats with the whole ensemble! ?) Besides, the song gets stuck in your head so easily, which is why it's so memorable (and utterly annoying, for some. :lol:)

Smooth criminal can't lose... the complex instrumentation on it is fabulous. I still love Thriller but it just doesn't compare.

I have to go with Smooth Criminal, too. I'm a huge horror fan and Thriller is awesome, but SM is just better. It's too cool for words. Plus, it has the lean. How can anything beat that? ;)

I think Smooth Criminal is the better song, but in terms of the music video Thriller wins it for me.

I honestly believe if smooth criminal was thought to be the greatest video of all time by the masses, and Thriller didn't get much press, that poll would be the other way round.

You know actully you arent so far away.. Imma take this as an example, i dont know if many of you listens to Bone thugs n harmoy (rap group) they came through in the mid 90's with their biggest single called crossroads, and that is one of their best work to date, but the fans of bone never give the song appricietion or much recognition mainly becasue it is overplayed, always mentioned in their interviews as being their greatest song/video ever.

My point is just becasue it is the most known song of them and it is a bit overplayed dosent take away the innovation and the magic from that song. Just as thriller, it is really a masterpieace and deserves much more recognition and appricietion among us fans.

I still like smooth criminal more tho..:p

for me its Thriller hands down and with no doubt... I fell in love with it... I love the whole scary story with the werewolf and zombies :tease:

Its not 'vid' its "short film" okay :D

very hard choise but NOTHING can beat the funky base line in thriller!! :D it's magic and makes my whole body shake with excitement every time haha

Smooth Criminal. Thriller still scares me (even though it is epic). SM has sexy curl in his face, fedora wearing MJ. :naughty:

Back