Thriller Tour :)

mgm94

Proud Member
not victory tour

a solo tour - how amazin would tht hav been

wot setlist would u pick ?

i think as he only had 2 real solo albums out the song amount should be limited to 16
include songs from the jacksons if you want :)

1. WBSS
2. Heartbreak Hotel
3. Dancin' Machine
4.Off The Wall
5. Human Nature
6. She's Out Of MY Life
7. J5 Medley
8. Girlfriend
9. P.Y.T
10. Workin Day and Night
11. Lady In My Life
12. Rock With You
13. Beat It
14. Billie Jean
15. Thriller
16. Don't Stop Til' You Get Enough

That was so hard
theres not much to pick from :)

no particular order or anything:

wbss
pyt
billie jean
thriller
shes out of my life
human nature
beat it
don't stop til you get enough
rock with you
j5 medley
off the wall
baby be mine
carousel- with a cool set up...i wish that song had stayed on thriller

those i KNOW had to be a part of it....

WHAT

Ben, Got To Be There, Rockin' Robin, Music and Me anyone?

i didnt want to use the young mj solo things as much because the i wanted to include more things from the solo albums and the jacksons hits

the old solo things r gr8 but not for an adult solo tour i think imo :)

The Victory tour might as well have been called the Thriller tour anyway because there was no doubt that the main attraction of that show was Michael Jackson

The Victory tour might as well have been called the Thriller tour anyway because there was no doubt that the main attraction of that show was Michael Jackson

he really should have just done a solo tour by that point. He had greatly outgrown them and it showed in the performances. Not that he tried to outshine them, but he ended up making them look like hired backup scenery sometimes and it would have been amazing to see what type of tour could have come about then.

Ha I was actually just thinking about this last night when I was watching the "American Dream" movie. He basically did the Victory tour for his family (it appears to me at least). So I wondered if he would have went ahead and had a "Thriller" concert had he not teamed up with his brothers yet again. I wish he would have done this actually. I mean he had a tour for BAD, Dangerous, And History....its kinda weird that there was no Thriller Concert if you really think about it. And that would have been an epic title for a tour!

But as stated, it might as well been called the Thriller Tour since it was mainly his material anyway.

he really should have just done a solo tour by that point. He had greatly outgrown them and it showed in the performances. Not that he tried to outshine them, but he ended up making them look like hired backup scenery sometimes and it would have been amazing to see what type of tour could have come about then.

I think i remember someone saying that Michael was ready to fully solo by the age of 17 but people talked him into staying with his brothers for a few more years. Michael is much better of solo because in my opinion is brothers held him back

He didn't even want to do The Victory tour

i always thought it was strange that they didnt do a single song from Victory on the Victory tour.

also victory and bad tour derpately need to be put on dvd.

Yeah I think he was pressured by his fam to do the Victory tour together when he didn't want to do it

Back