Thriller - The Musical !!

Cherie

Proud Member
Had friends come from Ireland for the MJ Concert on the 17th so as a consolation I booked tickets for this, not really expecting anything great, but it was a very good show...and to be recommended..anyone else seen it?

Last edited:
Re: Thriller - The Muscial - London

I'm curious as well... I'll be in London in November and was thinking about getting tickets...

VERY good show!!
Obviously doesn't make up for This Is It, but its a very good night out :)
The whole audience is up dancing, great dancers!!
Smooth Criminal is the highlight

I went last Sat - the night I was supposed to go the O2.
'Thriller Live' was a very good suprise. Was not sure what to expect so expectations were low and it was very very good.
Everyone was up on their feet.
A word of warning though - they have turned 'Man In The Mirror' into a little tribute - flashing images of him up on the screen - it broke my heart and I cried buckets! Get ready to dance also though - my sister did not want to leave. The crowd reactions to Billie Jean, Smooth Criminal, Thriller etc are great - makes you think what THIS IS IT would have been like tho.
Tied it in with going to the 02 to sign the boards too...:(

Be there just to feel the love. Rather good dancing, singing, but makes you miss Michael even more :(

Speechless_UK, yes, we cried too :*( In the beginning, on MITM, and during Heal the world - we were standing (4 of us were on side seats with restricted view, but there were noone behind us, so we could stand and dance all the way), holding each other's hands and singing, and it was so sad, because it was the day of our concert too (pure coincidence) and we were suppose to cry happy tears and sing along with Michael :*(

I'm curious as well... I'll be in London in November and was thinking about getting tickets...

As others have said...its great...well worth the money...you will be on your feet dancing...and the crowd will be catcalling every time MJ appears on the screen...Smooth Criminal is the highlight...the guy dancing does it justice complete with the lean forward bit...great..Im glad there is such good feed back on this...it is a feel good show and you will be surrounded by fans of his music...!

check out www.lastminute.com for tickets, you dont get a seat number until you pick up your tickets, we paid for top price tickets and were in row B of the stalls...so second row from the stage effectively! Gonna book it up again !

Good! Thanks for the reviews guys I'm gonna go!

Be there just to feel the love. Rather good dancing, singing, but makes you miss Michael even more :(

agree you^^If i were you, i will choose to go

RIP Michael...

maybe you can change the title as thriller live isnt just in london

ive seen it in cardiff and will be seeing it again there in december

It was a great show. There were people in all ages, families with their 5 year old kids and next to me sat couple who were abou 60 years old I would say. They all knew the lyrics and all sang and danced. You could feel Michael's spirit there. And people from all races and religions.. it was like one big family. The last song was Black or White, everybody stood up, 'doesn't matter if you're black or white' part was shout out loud.. Michael's goal to unite people sure got well done there.

maybe you can change the title as thriller live isnt just in london

ive seen it in cardiff and will be seeing it again there in december

Okay point taken...have changed it! I believe it is also in Manchester, and they are taking it on Tour...so lots of Cities will get to enjoy this spectacle!

Re: Thriller - The Muscial !!

And I wanted to add that it showed that this was made with the help of fan (Adrian Gart) :) Even Dangerous had "You know you want me" bit :)

Hi ,I booked this as its on in Dublin in Nov ,looking forward to it now .I have heard rumours that Tito will be compare that night but i wouldnt be holding my breath.

They have a second Thriller Live travelling show that is on mainland Europe right now, btw. We're seeing it in Cologne in October. Expensive tickets, though, ouch. I never thought I'd actually go to a tribute musical. No offense to impersonators or tribute bands/performers, but it was just never interesting. But now... jeez...

Anyone seen the show outside of the UK?

yes its way more expensive now than when i seen it 3 years ago, £20 dearer i think. Shaheen and e'casanova was it in

Oh Thriller Live is fantastic!!! Saw it on the west end @ the Lyric theater
I enjoyed every second of it, very talented people and yes I did cried on a few songs... Highly recommended.

i really loved the show thought it was great actully! saw it in march? and im goin to see anohter Mj thing at my local playhouse so cant wait not to sure what thats going to be like tho!
x

Back