"Thriller Headphones" wins Nokia Headset Design Competition

Lucilla

Proud Member
?
"Thriller" headphones ~ After winning a Nokia Headset Design Competition Johnny Lighthands prize was to have the design turned into a bespoke fully functioning Bluetooth headset which was showcased in Nokia flagship stores all over the world!. Based on a Nokia BH-604 headset the headphone was built by ATOM Creative solutions. Includes many features ~ on the panels of the doors are working control buttons (pause, skip etc) the hole in the door allows the Bluetooth light to shine through. The Zombie's head can turn 360?_ Adjust the headphones for different head sizes by pulling the zombies, further out from their graves. The headphones also rotate at the zombie's waists. and Press down on the cross shaped headstone and the hand reaches out.

Paragraph belongs to "UK loves MJ" from facebook. https://www.facebook.com/pages/UK-loves-MJ/116222408446161?ref=stream

The full story and detailed images are here http://thrillerheadphones.blogspot.co.uk/

johnnylighthands1.jpg

embedded_4f5abeb7aeef31.02320297.jpg

Last edited:
it's hard to tell that that's a Thriller headphone. It just looks like an ordinary scary movie headphone. Any generic scary movie or graveyard scene headphone. But, I'm glad it won, since the entrant clarified what it was.

it's hard to tell that that's a Thriller headphone. It just looks like an ordinary scary movie headphone. Any generic scary movie or graveyard scene headphone. But, I'm glad it won, since the entrant clarified what it was.

Yes I was thinking the same :D but as we can noticed in the blog, it says it was inspired by the song :)

^^Yes I was thinking that too--that if I was not told, I would not know it was a Thriller headphone. However, I see what the guy means because of the monster face and the tombstones. One thing you can say is that he is very creative. I am glad Michael still continues to inspire creativity.

wow...thats cool...so glad he won. Michael can still inspire. I sure wouldn't mind having a pair of those..LOL

Haha love it. Thriller will continue to top polls and such even 30 years later - Yay for Michael and Thriller!

Back