Thriller Fantasy Museum OPENED ! :o

:lol: the only thing I recognize as "Thriller" related is the beginning! But the light show is really cool!

Dang, That was really cool. I wonder how long and how many people it took to hang all the lights on the houses :lol: Cuz I always have a hard time @ Christmas time hanging the lights... Lol

And Blankyluvdoodoo... Count me in... (I love your screen name) :lol:

Thankyou for sharing DTTE :D

L.o.v.e.
Romi

EDIT: They even had Ghost Busters theme :lol: cool

SO is this a museum? Like a real live Museum?

Last edited:
crazy_kermit.gif
The Japanese do things soooooooooo cool!!!!!! :wild: :punk:

Michael would love it!
:yes:

:wub:

Dear Fans ,

I got job in this museum ...

...It has theater in which MJ was 2 times. It is 3D theater and i will be performing with 3D dancers :O

Sorry after long time no reply ...

Im here in Japan now for alredy 2 months and i have videos for you 2 show

and

and inside .... this is with no effects ...after show me doing rehearsal but you can see MJ and fedora :D :

wow...As if I didn't already want to go to Japan they go and have THIS!....one day soon i hope

Thank YOu people !!!
They have museum inside of theatre with MJ stuff like :
white fedora , black fedora and they have last MJ signature from 24 july ....
I think they got it from J. auction for like 20 000 dollars :S
They also have some jackets and billie jean jacket ....but i dont think billlie jean jacket is really MJ's ...its just to small ...MJ had big long hands and this one is like small xDD

Very cool DancingToTheEternity, thank you for sharing :D

apart from it playing at the begining, what exactly has this got to do with thriller?? Where are the werewolves and zombies? and u know, maybe a michael impersonator, or even a picture of him??? weird

apart from it playing at the begining, what exactly has this got to do with thriller?? Where are the werewolves and zombies? and u know, maybe a michael impersonator, or even a picture of him??? weird

I guess you didnt read the thread our very own Boris DancingToTheEternity is the impersonator.
He got the Job :wild: and inside you would see all these things you speak of including a museum of
MJ memorabilia

Back