Thriller 3D?

SkyWalk

Proud Member
Can someone just explain what this Thriller 3D film/video is all about.

I know it was for the TII shows, but all I've herd of it is it's a 3D graveyard or something like that!?

When we first all herd about this 3D Thriller thing I think we all thought it would be the original video but in 3D.....but that would be impossible to convert something into 3D because it needs to be shot with special cameras etc at different angals.....

So i know its not that, so what exactly is it and most importantly does it feature Michael?

I know it was for the TII shows, but all I've herd of it is it's a 3D graveyard or something like that!?

When we first all herd about this 3D Thriller thing I think we all thought it would be the original video but in 3D.....but that would be impossible to convert something into 3D because it needs to be shot with special cameras etc at different angals.....

So i know its not that, so what exactly is it and most importantly does it feature Michael?

You will find some info here:

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news...shot-3d-video-project-before-1003988959.story

It is recreation of the music video Thriller that would play on screens behind Michael so it would look like Michael was on the Thriller set and not on stage. Michael was sometimes there on set for filming but does not feature in the video itself. Its for background purposes.

Actually Hollywood does this all the time now to older movies in whats known as 'post-conversion 3D'. It can deffo be done to 35mm print of Thriller. I dont like it personally as it gives me the icky feeling like black or white movies made into colout.

how would we know?!

Because there is a thread about it hear already on MJJC.

Oh we'll see it I'm sure...
BTW, regular film can be turned unto 3D, so even the old video can be Analog 3D.

But apparently they had not shot the entire thing.. it says so on the article.. right?

Well we will probably never see it so............................. :(

it was in post production when he passed, meaning he had filmed all his scenes. Which will mean that we will most definitely see it, i'd put a large amount of money on it!

Back