Thriller 25 review! good or bad..sad or glad???

michaeljacksonmyhero

Proud Member
First of all Did you buy the album. then.......what is your favorite track (new songs) mine is 'wanna be starting something with Akon' my least favorite is Billie Jean remix i was expecting Kanye west to rap he did a couple of uh's and yeah's and that it besides that, its just slowed down!! i was really disappointed with Billie Jean:no:. i also think he should have made a human nature remix like put some nice beats behind it or something. and this are the radios fault but my radio station doesn't play any or the new album songs and its not well promoted no commercials.....WELL.. anyway there is a example or what you should do just write down what you like or didn't.

i have 3 copies of the album (original cover, zombie cover, and deluxe edition)
my favourite is WBSS too, though i would have liked it better if MJ sang more then he did, but its still good, i like them all, and im glad they put for all time on i love it!

Last edited:
The album was brilliant and excellent, everything was amazing. Nothing wrong with it, everything was perfect.

Agreed. I loved the packaging, and I have to say, I loved the remixes.
I agree too! The package was cool, and the remixes were good. :D And For All Time was a nice touch to put in the list too. :wub: The DVD is great also. Simple stuff, but I like it.

I did buy the album, favorite track was WBSS 08' and For All Time other than the original songs, which of course we all heard before, but I like the new things. :) BJ remix is least favorite as well, but I still listen to it. Overall its' just a good simple celebration album. Wouldn't mind if they put more stuff on it, like a 'Making Of Thriller' on the DVD, and some rare pics in the booklet, or a poster that came along with it. :D lol Those are just some suggestions.

But, I say T25 is alright for me. :)

Last edited:
I just think the remixes are really okay. I have to admit that I love the Johnny Vicious-Remixes of "Wanna be...". In addition I think "For All Time" is great :D!

Yes I bought the Thriller 25 album numberous times on CD in all editions,including the Japanese version and twice sealed on LP Vinyl.I must say my favorate track has to be "TGIM 2008" and "Got The Hotts" From the Japanese edition.I Personally was very pleased with the final outcome of Thriller 25.The Only thing i found dissapointed was the fact Sony put the very basic material on dvd.I think it would of been awesome to get some rare unrealeased footage of "The Making Of Thriller" In Dvd format,or mike at the grammys or something.But overall it was a good album and im pleased i bought it!

I agree too! The package was cool, and the remixes were good. :D And For All Time was a nice touch to put in the list too. :wub: The DVD is great also. Simple stuff, but I like it.

I did buy the album, favorite track was WBSS 08' and For All Time other than the original songs, which of course we all heard before, but I like the new things. :) BJ remix is least favorite as well, but I still listen to it. Overall its' just a good simple celebration album. Wouldn't mind if they put more stuff on it, like a 'Making Of Thriller' on the DVD, and some rare pics in the booklet, or a poster that came along with it. :D lol Those are just some suggestions.

THOSE ARE SOME REALLY NICE SUGGESTION ESPECIALLY THE POSTER!! BUT HE DID DRAW SOME PICTURES...MICHAEL CAN DRAW!!
man the japanese versions sounds better

I didn't buy. I didn't see any need to. I have the SE, and really don't like the new remixes. For All Time is the only thing on there that really interests me.

Good and glad. WBSS '08, PYT '08, and TGIM '08 are awesome. For All Time is great. Billie Jean is ok. I didn't like it being slowed down, and I expected Kanye to do something other than "uh". Beat It was...eh. The music sounded like they took the original, used a crappy computer mic, recorded the original, and said "hey, we have remix!". Bad quality. The only good thing was that Fergie has a nice voice.

I like the pictures, and the DVD is great.

They turned out better than I thought prior to hearing them..

I thought all were going to be Fergies Beat It Style.. lol! Just mixing it up O LITTLE, and adding voices of the other person..

I liked how they used the demos, and mixed it newly.. Also putting a new vocal in WBBS08.. Can't argue..

Of course nothing like NEW full album by Michael, but it was somethin'.. :)

I have 2 copies: one Classic version and one Zombies version.I'm glad I bought them.They are pretty cool!I mean,the covers are brilliant - especially the one with the zombies.The remixes are alright.But the real great thing is For all time!I love that song! :D

i love the album, the only thing i didnt like is that america didnt get the "got the hots" song and that hot street wasnt included, especially considering mike said he likes the song.

Awesome! My favorite remix was Wanna Be Startin Something, while the least was Beat It with Fergie. Also For All Time is special to me because when I recieved my copy on Valentine's day it was playing in my car when I began a relationship with my current girlfriend. Great Album!

i have 16 copies. (4 deluxe,4 standard, 2 zombie covers,2vinyls,4 music cards) (plus 1 wbss single n 1 tgim2008 single) n i loooooooooove all the remixes...beat it 08 is still blah 2me tho

FAT= MY FAAAAAAVE

Last edited:
I like it, my favorite track is P. Y. T. remix.

It would have been great to have the Making of Thriller on the DVD instead of the 3 short films IMO. That we don't have in dvd format.

It was good...!!:kickass:

My fav. is P.Y.T 2008 and The girl is mine 2008. Umm about Beat it 2008, sorry I wasn't liking that one too much lol.

Last edited:

Great ideas.. that would be nice if they had "making of Thriller" on DVD.. :yes: Didn't MJ put his drawings in his T25 album??He draws so damn good!:D

It was ok but it could have been so much better. Akon did a great job and tgim remix was one of my favourites but hardly any promotion no videos on mtv, the other remixes were not that good esp beat it and billie jean and the dvd was very disappointing.

Back