Thriller 25 [Eco Style] CD

mjdatabank

Proud Member
May 22nd, 2009 : Thriller the 25th Anniversary Special Edition [Eco Style] CD

Sony Music Poland has released an [Eco Style] version of Thriller the 25th Anniversary Edition CD.

thriller_eco.jpg

Tracklisting

CD

1. Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'

2. Baby Be Mine

3. The Girl Is Mine

4. Thriller

5. Beat It

6. Billie Jean

7. Human Nature

8. P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)

9. The Lady In My Life

10. Vincent Price Intro

11. The Girl Is Mine 2008 with will.i.am

12. P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing) with will.i.am

13. Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' 2008 with Akon

14. Beat It 2008 featuring Fergie

15. Billie Jean featuring Kanye West

16. For All Time [Previously Unreleased]

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION :
http://merlin.pl/Thriller-25th-Anni...Jackson/browse/product/4,650679.html#fullinfo

Source : Sony Music / Merlin Muzyka / MJ data bank

Thriller 25 again? ...:) ... but I buy it! .....looks great! ...I`m a Thriller fan ! :p

Yeah, I just saw it in a store...I would never buy this. Just as I didn't purchase T25 or any other re-releases. It's very weird Mike doesn't come up with a new stuff

They're not releasing this for fans......they're releasing this because Sony is testing the waters with the new packaging

Yeah, I just saw it in a store...I would never buy this. Just as I didn't purchase T25 or any other re-releases. It's very weird Mike doesn't come up with a new stuff
Thriller 25 was pretty good as a re-release in my opinion. Considering all the new remixes of the old classics and the track 'For All Time'

Thriller 25 was pretty good as a re-release in my opinion. Considering all the new remixes of the old classics and the track 'For All Time'

Yeah agreed. I bought that but haven't bought any of the others that have been released since about 2005, lol.

Back