Thriller 12" Figure Unboxing - Brand New MJ Collectables!!!

mftx5kt3

Proud Member
So this is the figure everyone's been talking about, I pre-ordered it back in September and finally got it last night!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TvfDhHSADU

It comes with this amazing Thriller Jacket style hand bag, and it really is the perfect x'mas present for any fans out there!

I felt like a little kid the whole night playing with this lol ~

Have you got yours yet?
Enjoy! :)

Brilliant!!!! Where did you order this? I ordered it somewhere in the summer at Toys2.net, but i have yet to hear any update from them .

Wow.. i soooooooo cant wait to get mine... ^ i havnt heard anything yet either hopefully they will start sending them sooon!

:clapping:

Brilliant!!!! Where did you order this? I ordered it somewhere in the summer at Toys2.net, but i have yet to hear any update from them .

well the figure is made by a famous company called HotToys, which is based in Hong Kong. I live in Hong Kong and I ordered this back in Sept. Got a phone call last week and went up to the store to collect it last night. I went up to the counter and saw thousands of these waiting to be collected lol ~ someone's pocket's gonna be fat this X'mas!!!

But yeah, its a great item and a must have for MJ fans I reckon! ~

I ordered mine months ago too from OneSixthBruce.. hoping to get it before Christmas!!

When it was up for preorder I was thinking of buying it but I decided not to buy it because it was to expensive. But now I'm thinking of getting one of these in the future. It looks really cool :)

Thanks for posting! I love watching these videos of you guys opening your MJ memorabilia! I feel like I am right there with you. . .hehe!

ohh it looks so cool is there anywhere someone from the u.k can order one of those & how much are they? does anyone know???

Oh but play.com is sooooooooo overpricing that thing.

www.toys.net

for 152 euros you'll have it.

Anyway,.. i received email from them !!

Hi Thijs,

It will be arrived in next week.

Once it comes, we will immediately send them out to you.

Thanks
Toys2

www.toys.net

Hi Thijs,

Thanks
Toys2

I ordered mine from the same place as you... i didnt get an email though.. did you contact them and they sent you that?

Sooooooo cant wait for this! :clapping:

Yeah me too, i had already emailed them before and never received a reply. But now i did..so it's all good. People whatever you do when you wanna order one....do not go to play.com or anything else ....some stores want over 200 euros for it. But toys2 is only asking 152 euro for it, which is very very nice.
I just don't want fellow fans to get ripped off.

www.toys.net

Hi Thijs,

Thanks
Toys2

Is that including postage? well even toys.net is over-pricing it, I got mine for 110 euros in Hong Kong :) ~

Wow, that video did it for me, going to order one right now.
It looks so good with the box and everything, I'm going to buy a display for it too, just beautifull.

A new one...you can even see the faces much better, this thing looks incredibly impressive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zvZkapG9IA

Also from this forum

http://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60080&page=124

I saw this.

ABC Express

For buyers who have already ordered HT MJ Thriller, please be patient.
This hot item is still in production. The first lot produced is only for Hot Toys official store’s pre-order. All overseas buyer and online sellers (including us) have to wait for the second lot. Second lot is expectedto be ready after 30days. After we got the items, we will arrangedelivery based on buyers’ order date. We will send to buyer who placeorder first. Thank you.

ABC Express

This hot item is still in production. The first lot produced is only for Hot Toys official store’s pre-order. All overseas buyer and online sellers (including us) have to wait for the second lot. Second lot is expectedto be ready after 30days. After we got the items, we will arrangedelivery based on buyers’ order date. We will send to buyer who placeorder first. Thank you.

Thank you very much for the info :)
I bought it in the begining, so I should get it as soon as they receive it
:heart:

A new one...you can even see the faces much better, this thing looks incredibly impressive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zvZkapG9IA

Also from this forum

http://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60080&page=124

I saw this.

ABC Express

good video! :)

IMG_7541.jpg

IMG_7543.jpg

Staffordshire Bullterrier, amazing new pictures, thank you!!
I want mineeeeee

Yep, it's not mine though :)

I hope to get it before christmas. Not so much for me, cause i can wait alittle. But on the second christmas day i'm going to friend, it's almost 3 hours away from here...and one of them is getting a MJ figure from me. He paid me and i ordered it for him. So it would be an immense suprise if i was to bring the figure with me.

Back