Thoughts about DNA...Check This Out

A_Powerful_Mind

Proud Member
I see a lot of people carrying on and on about how MJ kids can't be his because they kids are white. Genetics and DNA is a hell of a thing.

Barack Obama is half black and half white and it's obvious that he takes after his father more because you can see it plainly in his features.

Remembering the late great James Brown who was going through a lot of things with his family not believing that the baby that his wife at the time (a white lady) had was his.

AFTER his death a DNA test was done and guess what...the baby was indeed his.

James Brown is one of the darkest black men out there as far as that goes and his son could pass for blankets brother.

You be the judge.

http://www.blackcelebkids.com/2009/05/28/tomi-rae-and-james-brown-ii-get-their-share-of-the-pie/

Now is James brown and an olive skinned dark haired woman could produce this child why couldn't Michael (who's family obviously has traces of other ethnicity in their DNA) be the father of his kids?

I think blanket especially looks just like him.

I think they all look like him..especially Blanket (he's like a mini me of Michael!) and Paris. :)
I have no doubt about it. :D

I see a lot of people carrying on and on about how MJ kids can't be his because they kids are white. Genetics and DNA is a hell of a thing.

Barack Obama is half black and half white and it's obvious that he takes after his father more because you can see it plainly in his features.

Remembering the late great James Brown who was going through a lot of things with his family not believing that the baby that his wife at the time (a white lady) had was his.

AFTER his death a DNA test was done and guess what...the baby was indeed his.

James Brown is one of the darkest black men out there as far as that goes and his son could pass for blankets brother.

You be the judge.

http://www.blackcelebkids.com/2009/05/28/tomi-rae-and-james-brown-ii-get-their-share-of-the-pie/

Now is James brown and an olive skinned dark haired woman could produce this child why couldn't Michael (who's family obviously has traces of other ethnicity in their DNA) be the father of his kids?

I think blanket especially looks just like him.

I usually try to avoid threads like this because first of all it is not my business to question the DNA of Michael's children. Second it always leads to a fight.

I agree, like the picture below, you couldn't tell that she is that child's mother
garcelle-son.jpg

^^ Thank you! You demonstrated with that pic my exact point once again. I totally forgot about Garcelle Beauvais. She's of Haitian heritage and her husband is white and her kids have blond hair and blue eyes!

My point with this thread is not to start an argument but to show that how someone "looks" should NOT be a reason to write them off as someones biological child.

When it comes to racial background and DNA, looks don't mean a thing!

Back