Thomas Mesereau pays tribute to Michael Jackson

Can't thank Thomas Mesereau enough for everything he did for Michael.
And thanks for posting.

T-Mez is the man. Of all MJ:s lawyers, i only liked John Branca and T-Mez because they seemed actually care about MJ.
Thanks for the link.

Absolutely awesome and heartfelt speech by him, so glad this man was in Michael's life. And the things he said about Michael, his life was in jeopardy,his freedom....but all hear asked about was someone else's life, and thats just....just..wow. Michael truly was too good for this cold world.

As for Thomas, with alot of lawyers , no matter how nice and friendly they seem...it wouldn't surprise me they have their own sleazy ways and you know...just slick people who aren't all that nice and genuine. But with Thomas, i just see and know for sure how genuine he is, i believe he also contributes alot to charity and really is a very kind and down to earth man. I believe this is absolutely one of the main reasons Michael chose him to represent him.

Thanks. Yes, Thomas Mesereau is a hero to me.

God bless him. Thanks for posting. I like that he always zones in on Michael "the person."

thanks for sharing! Thomas is a wonderful man and thank god he was in michael's life and helped same him. i love how he talks about Michael in ways no one eles seems to nbot even his own family. he focuses more on how kind, selfless, gentle, and loving michael was. he speaks in such high respect and admeration for michael and how he cares more about others rather then himself while his life was in danger. i dont think theres enough words to describe how thankful we all are for him to have done what he did for michael.

thanks for sharing! Thomas is a wonderful man and thank god he was in michael's life and helped same him. i love how he talks about Michael in ways no one eles seems to nbot even his own family. he focuses more on how kind, selfless, gentle, and loving michael was. he speaks in such high respect and admeration for michael and how he cares more about others rather then himself while his life was in danger. i dont think theres enough words to describe how thankful we all are for him to have done what he did for michael.

Exactly, he didn't care about himself...always thinking about other people and animals, just amazing. In that sense he reminds me incredibly much of my father, he too was exactly like that.

I love this man, like he said, Michael is an artistic genius that wont be repeated, however he's always noticing Michael's sincere, genuine, real humanitarian side, like being humble and caring was some of the most remarkable parts of Michael Jackson's nature.

Thomas, you are a real man, we love you :)

he should disassociate himself with ever being in the presence of Majestik but other than that, I love T-Mez! He's a great lawyer and a great man...not just for what he did and continues to do for Michael, but what he has done for those that are innocent and have been wrongfully imprisoned. #civilrightslawyer

Back