this you tube video made me cry again

yes it never fails to get me crying always,the video clips with michael hugging and caressing his fans,and conbined with that song,

Ooh.. such a touching video.. thanks for sharing..
Michael had always been so conscious to his female fans.. And I think, as he was still alone, he did really understood our feelings to him.. such a special and sincere love to someone who could be just your dream in this life..
Anyway, these girls are lucky that they may have these memories.. but I guess it could be harder for them now..

My heart is hurting so much right now. :girl_cry: Why can't the pain just disappear?

i can't watch it,i'd break down again.stopped the video only after a few seconds.

I already posted it about 1 month ago. It is really hard to watch. hugs

Ooh.. such a touching video.. thanks for sharing..
Michael had always been so conscious to his female fans.. And I think, as he was still alone, he did really understood our feelings to him.. such a special and sincere love to someone who could be just your dream in this life..

I agree with this. I wonder if Michael was looking for his soul mate between his fans, asking girls to come up to the stage. Something tells me that he could but we do not know for sure.

oh god,!! :cry: the pain is about to kill me,,,
i couldn't see the full video , oh my heart hurt me so much
oh god..............:cry: :cry::cry
I MISS HIM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH
more than the entire world can say

This video made laugh actually..:S
I have all dvd`s to the world tours he did so i recognise a few scenes on stage where some of those girls had to be dragged away.
Lucky for those who got to meet and hug him..thats like once in a lifetime opportunity.

Back