This was placed on the casket on behalf of all of us

Ankita

Proud Member
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com
><o:p><FONT face=
I had posted this last year but felt like sharing it again today...</o:p>
<o:p>I had written this poem some years ago. This is how I have always felt about Michael and I'm sure we all feel the same way, so I changed the original "I"s with "We"s and on behalf of all of us sent it to someone close to Michael who was kind enough to place it near him. Tied with a crimson ribbon, this was placed on the ...at Forest Lawn on Sept 3 at the ceremony.Love him and miss him so much every moment...</o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
You are…<o:p></o:p>

We look into your eyes<o:p></o:p>
And all that shines is love<o:p></o:p>
We listen to your sweet voice<o:p></o:p>
And all we hear is love<o:p></o:p>
We feel your gentle touch<o:p></o:p>
And all we sense is love<o:p></o:p>
We behold the magical work you do<o:p></o:p>
And all we see is love<o:p></o:p>
We learn from you every moment<o:p></o:p>
And all you teach is love<o:p></o:p>
We learn to give the way you give<o:p></o:p>
And all we give is love<o:p></o:p>
We try to see the way you see<o:p></o:p>
And all we find is love<o:p></o:p>
So we try to be what we’ve learnt to be<o:p></o:p>
In all those moments you’ve been with us<o:p></o:p>
In truth, in spirit, as an angel, as a guide<o:p></o:p>
Teaching us not just to exist or survive<o:p></o:p>
But to seek and merge with the essence of life<o:p></o:p>
Rising above pleasure, pain, sadness and strife<o:p></o:p>
You’ve brought us to the light of our own being<o:p></o:p>
Eternally blissful, beyond all hearing or seeing<o:p></o:p>
The “all” as “One”, the “One” as “all”<o:p></o:p>
You’ve brought us beyond comparisons of big and small<o:p></o:p>
Like a bridge between earth and heaven above<o:p></o:p>
All that you were, are, or will be …is love.<o:p></o:p>
Thankyou Michael forever, for everything…you’re absolutely, eternally, unconditionally loved, admired, honoured, blessed, celebrated by all of us forever…you gave us all you had and we are so eternally grateful…we were there with you, for you always, you were never alone. We are so fortunate to have been blessed by your extraordinary, glorious, infinitely inspiring talent, to learn from you the beautiful virtues of love, kindness, compassion, generosity, humility, integrity, honesty, graciousness, child-like innocence, purity, resilience…to witness and admire your indomitable courage, fortitude and faith and to have fought with you the good fight as the proud warriors in your Army of Love…You won every battle with your goodness dearest Michael and we are so proud to be your fans forever!!!<o:p></o:p>
Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou with all of our hearts and souls…May God bless you always…may you rejoice in the beautiful realms of Light with God and the loving Angels<o:p></o:p>
and we shall all rejoice in that knowingness…<o:p></o:p>
We love you till eternity and beyond…<o:p></o:p>
Yours forever,<o:p></o:p>
Ankita(from India, your “special love”) and all fans from around the world!<o:p></o:p>

That is so beautiful...thank you or reposting..:hug:....its so hard..I have been weepy all day..:boohoo:

Thats so perfect!!! Wow... thouged and so proud that you where able to let it place near him!! Tears and love at the same time

Very touching and thoughtful poem. I'm glad it was placed with him. Thank you.

That is very beautiful and perfect! Thank you for having someone put it with him and for posting it for all of us to see. You spoke for all of us, and you captured exactly how we all feel.
Thank you!

Back