This may help you cope-REJOICE IN PEACE sweet Angel of Light!

Ankita

Proud Member
dear mods, please let this post stay here as well. Thankyou so, so much.

Dearest Michael,

My eternal inspiration, my spiritual guru, my angel of Light, messenger of God, my bridge to the other world-the world of Light, my love, my all, on behalf of the most beautiful, loving, dedicated, loyal, spiritually aware fan family on the planet, I thank you from all of my heart and soul for being the Light that you 'are', for bringing us back to the light of our own beings, for bringing to us the Light of God! Thankyou forever for your extraordinary creative talents, for your outstanding accomplishments, for your unmatched humanitarian work and generosity! You have inspired and continue to inspire the greatest number of people in the world! Decades ago, when I became a Michael Jackson 'devotee' for life, little did I know that my life would be transformed for ever. As a fan, the past 16 years have been the hardest in every sense-mentally, emotionally, spiritually and even physically, as I have ceaselessly fought the lies of the media, the naysayers and detractors because I have known that you are a blessing to the world in infinite ways and it was my duty to stand by, support and speak out for the most glorious, beautiful, magical gift from God to my being and to the world! For the past 16 years, and especially after 1999 I gave up my prospective career as a flourishing engineer to seek, find, be one with God, to do the best to make this world a better place, to devote my life and talent to protect the environment, help the less fortunate, heal the world all inspired by you. I put my life, my relationship with my family memebers on the line by devoting my whole life to supporting you and all that you stand for.Though life has been hard and they can't understand how/why anyone could so completely live for someone else they have never ever met personally, my family too deeply loves and respects you. I've been walking the spiritual path since and have been praying for 'hours and hours' ceaselessly since 2003 for you to be blessed in every way, for your fanbase to grow and for the whole world, for the critics and the world media to love, honour, admire you now and forvever more! There's so much I wish to say, but I need a little while to get myself back together. Now that you've gone to be with the Lord and his angels, the media has been hailing you as the King of POp, a true icon, an institution by himself, etc., There are still heartbreaking lies and speculations, and though I've cried floods of tears with pain, heartache, anguish for all those years that you were mistreated by the media, now I'm beginning to feel sorry and sad not for you or us but for those sorry souls who are too small to understand your greatness. But I also KNOW THAT YOU SHALL BE GLORIFIED FOREVER!
I also know that you are in a good place now my darling! This world never deserved you, it never deserved your goodness, your light, your beauty, your purity, your innocence, but I'm grateful to God that He sent you on planet Earth to bless us all, to help us wake up spiritually and to be one with the Ultimate Truth-God forever:flowers:!

I dedicated my life to you the day I became your admirer for life years ago, and as soon as my sojourn here on planet earth is complete and I've done the best I can to make this world a better place,to evolve spiritually and establish in the heart of every being on planet earth absolute love, respect, appreciation for you, I will run up to the heavens to be with you and sit by the side of our loving God thanking him for blessing us through and as Michael Jackson :flowers:!

And I also know that the angels of God will be the loving parents of the three beautiful children who have the most loving, caring, protective family of aunts, uncles, friends in the world to love and bless them always :flowers:
Thankyou Michael, forever, for everything...May you rejoice forever wherever you are and may your fan base continue to grow-proudly loving, honouring, admiring you forever:flowers:!!!

Eternal love, respect, blessings to you my darling...

Ankita,
on behalf of all admirers of the one and only King of Pop, Rock, Soul, Entertainment and the King of our hearts forever:flowers:

Last edited:
Re: REJOICE IN PEACE sweet Angel of Light! Your Tribute messages for our beloved

And yes my sweet one, I will always refer to you in the 'present' tense...its the world that is dead-to goodness, to light, to peace, to harmony, to innocence.
You are immortal, eternal, forever...always at the pinnacle of glory, always in our hearts :)

Re: REJOICE IN PEACE sweet Angel of Light! Your Tribute messages for our beloved

Michael,

I love you, and we miss you. Sometimes I feel like I can't bear it, I was SO excited for seeing you in July.. It was my dream come true.

Look after yourself up there Michael, and watch over your family and your little ones. We will protect them from this side too, but nothing will ever be the same with you gone.

Please say hello to my brother up there too, he was such a big fan.. Say hello to him for me too, we miss him dearly.

Much love to you xxxx

A last good by to my boo bear Michael ,
Im sitting here in total shock , i dont know if its a nightmare
and i just need toke up , tell me why u had to leave us in suck a young age , what about the kids how they gonna servive without u , jesus its not fair u had so much to live for ,you just begain to get back to yourslef , you were ecxited about the tour, you were ecxited to see the fans all over again, but jesus i guess u truly need an angel up there
thats why u was called michael at the firs place
Boo bear im gonna missed very badly:no::doh:
and ill never forget what u tought me:sad:
REST IN PEACE MIKE

Re: REJOICE IN PEACE sweet Angel of Light! Tribute messages for our beloved

oh my Beautiful Light ,you are safe now In Gods embrace
were no one can ever hurt you again be at peaceful rest Michael' Warrior'...
you are so loved SO LOVED! My Treasure I'll Enternally cherish ,I would be so Blessed to meet/see you again If I ever make It to heaven were you are now!
sweet peace My Love:
Infinetly Deborah

Re: REJOICE IN PEACE sweet Angel of Light! Tribute messages for our beloved

HE IS HERE..BELIEVE IT.KNOW IT. And stay together as a community healing the world. Introduce him to the coming generations while he smiles at us and let him know we're doing a good job. He is here

MICHAEL JACKSON 1958-FOREVER

Dear Michael,
You were a light in this dark world, and you did your best to always share it with all of us. The impact your life had on so many people all over the world is immense, yet immeasurable. Your music will live on forever, and you will always live in our hearts and our minds. I wish you could be here now to see the love that everyone is showing to you, the respect and admiration that is being shown by everyone on the news, online, radio stations, everywhere. You were loved very much, and there will never be anyone else like you in the world.

I’ve been a loyal fan of yours for 27 years, and I will be until the day I die and join you in Heaven. You were too good for this world, but now you are with God, and no one can hurt you anymore . For that, I am thankful. I will miss you terribly, but your influence is so great on me and on everyone that it will not be hard to see you in other people and to see the effect of that influence all around me.

You were an incredible performer, an amazing dancer, a brilliant songwriter and last, but certainly not least, you were a phenomenal singer. Anytime I was feeling sad or lonely or unloved or just sick or feeling that life was falling apart, you were there. In your music, the lyrics you sang so beautifully with so much emotion, and you comforted me. During something bad that happened in my life, I thought of your song “You Are Not Alone”, and it helped me to get through it. Just knowing that there was someone like you in the world made me feel like I could go on sometimes, even when I really didn’t want to be here anymore.

When I was a child, I loved you for your music, but as I got older, I got to know more about you, the person. I read your books, I thoughtfully listened to the words in your songs, I watched your interviews. What I found out was that you were incredibly gracious, humble, compassionate, generous to a fault, loving and a truly kind person. You were a true humanitarian in every sense of the word and genuinely cared for other people. You were very intelligent and had a great sense of humor, and you never lost your childlike qualities. You could still look at things in this world and find magic and wonderment, when most of us overlook all of those things.

You once said that if you come into this world knowing you are loved, and you leave knowing the same, then everything else in between can be dealt with. I only hope that you knew how much you were loved before you passed on. I will miss you so much, but as you said in your song, “I’ll never let you part, for you’re always in my heart”. I love you more! :wub:

How am I

People always ask me, “How are you?”
I always say, “I’m fine.”
But they can see that I’m not always telling the truth.

I don’t always tell the truth, I have my reasons.
I’m very picky when it comes to meeting people or knowing them.
I’m a very private person, I only share my feeling with the ones who know me really well.

It is those people who know who I really am.
They know how moody I get, it is with them that I let my emotions out. I’m able to be me.

It is always said that I’m a sweet person, that is true.
But there are certain people that have taken advantage of my kindness. That leaves me to withdraw from people that I once trusted.

If you were to ask me, “How are you feeling?”
I’d say, “Sad” Sad because I didn’t want you to leave us so soon.
I know you wouldn’t want us to be but it’s so hard. My 1 wish is that when my time comes, I hope that you will greet me with open arms when I get up there, so I can see that beautiful smile on your face after I get a hug from you.

I love you forever.

Dedicated with love to Michael J. Jackson

Back