This made me stop and think.

That is such a good video!! Thanks for posting! I really believe he was the most famous man in the world, he has fans in every single country around the globe

One headline there said "Michael Jackson breaks world's heart" and that is so true. So very true. Thanks for posting.

he brought us all together
i think thats heavenly beautiful
thats a wonderful video
thanx you kindly for posting :huggy:

Beautiful vid,but so sad.:(I still can't believe it.

One headline there said "Michael Jackson breaks world's heart" and that is so true. So very true. Thanks for posting.

So beautiful, I wish that words that nice were printed over our UK papers at the time.

It's not fair, not fair at all. I hope justice prevails, something is wrong. We've got your back Michael, we won't let you down.

im crying :cry: that was beautiful!!!

Michael has love all over the world!!

Great video, thanks for posting! It's upsetting to see things like that but at the same time it's kinda insipirational - he touched Millions before his death and made people rejoice and now he's still doing it, the world is coming together and thanking and saying godobye to Michael, he was and still is the greatest man in history!

Very teary watching this video. Proves that he was an inspiration to people all over the world. Absolutely amazing. I am touched.

Wow great video..he will be forever the King of Pop and the biggest entertainer in the world...
Love you forever Michael.

wow such a nice video made me cry again, havnt cried in a few days :cry:

I think Mike was the most famous and loved man in the world no matter where you are from Ethopia to Pakistan to peru people know and love mike

thx ,but it also let me feel sad again~~
he likes the magic,
he brought us all together
i think thats heavenly beautiful=]

Back