This is the Michael I will remember in his last years

SkyWalk

Proud Member
http://youtu.be/nTRkcMm9Epc

How I wish Michael stayed in the quiet peaceful healthy countryside of Ireland in that quaint but stunning country house just Mike his kids and the music studio Built with-in the grounds.

I think Michael turning 50 he didn't need massive production company's or concert corporations or even a record company pressuring Michael what to do when to do it. It should have been Mike and his studio making music on the side while being a Dad and having all the time in the world to do what music he felt and when to do it with no pressure no nothing.
And the odd movie Project on the side either as producer or director because that is also what Michael wanted to do as well as music.

I'm so grateful Access got to do this interview in the last years of MJ - he seemed relaxed chilled and doing what he did best.

Last edited:
I always wished he stayed in Ireland, he seemed very happy there.

yep, I wish Michael stayed there too :blush:

He was so relaxed in that interview away from the 'hustle and bustle' of Hollywood. :beee:

He really felt good in Ireland. The house where he lived is really beautiful and rustic, he should have stayed there.

That's a nice video, he seems happy. I wonder why he didn't stay in Ireland longer, but I'm glad that he seems to have been happy there for a while at least.

Back