This is It vinyl version release date

DTH

Proud Member
Hola,

You know today is the releasedate for the This is It album on vinyl, did any of you already received an confirmation email that is has been send, i havent yet.

TIA

I would love to have this.

If anyone has this, please upload photos.

If I don't get this i xmas present, I will buy it myself.

Looks like its been delayed a week till next Tuesday (US) and Monday (UK)... just to let you know...

Hmmm, thanks for letting me know, where does it say? Cuz im really looking forwards in receiving it even though i payed a lot for it to have it shipped from the USA

Hmmm, thanks for letting me know, where does it say? Cuz im really looking forwards in receiving it even though i payed a lot for it to have it shipped from the USA

Don't buy it from the official Michael Jackson online store because Amazon is also selling the item.

I pre-order This Is It vinyl box set yesterdayfrom Amazon UK ...
As far as I know, on November 16 will be released ... so that in around 23 -24 November, I will receive ... i promise to take pictures and post them on this forum :)

I pre-order This Is It vinyl box set yesterdayfrom Amazon UK ...
As far as I know, on November 16 will be released ... so that in around 23 -24 November, I will receive ... i promise to take pictures and post them on this forum :)

awesome thanks :flowers: I might be getting this for christmas

i was thinking of getting this but i don have a record player any more and my 1210s have been packed away for over a year maybe 2 - might be time to dust them off hmmmm

Back