This Is It vinyl album to be released in US stores

Eric

Proud Member
Look like the This Is It vinyl album is going to be released in US stores. So far it has only been available for online order in the US. The website you were previously able to order it from now has it as a pre-order and says:

"This is a Pre-Order. Receive it when it becomes available in stores. Check this page frequently for the announcement of the delivery date. "

If you put the item in the cart, it says the release date is January 19th, which is a Tuesday. Tuesdays is when all music and movies get released in the US. So hopefully on that day we can go to our local store and buy this vinyl!

HMV ONLINE - MICHAEL JACKSON STORE : HMV ONLINE Online Shopping & Information Site

michael2_comparative.jpg

yayyyy for the vinyl i love listening on vinyl over on cd :)

and off-topic, but thanks for the comparison chart i'll be pre-ordering the blu-ray now haha glad to have seen that even if in the wrong thread :lol:

i have seen TII vynil in the store here days ago. looked massive with a book included

i have seen TII vynil in the store here days ago. looked massive with a book included
Yeah, for some reason it seems that vinyl was released in stores outisde North America only. Looks like that is going to change now.

Back