This Is It Two Week Run EXTENDED!

I saw this coming the same day they announced that they would only do 2 weeks.
It kind of sounded to me that they wanted to get a hype and to secure themselves to not look stupid if there wouldn't be any rush for tickets.
I'm sure they will keep it as long as people go see it, they wouldn't wanna miss out on money.

It only says so for the U.S. Over here for example some cinemas are showing the movie for 8 days only so I don't yet see an extended run here ... :(

TII will run longer in Dutch Cinema

TII will run for a longer period, not told for how long, but in the first few days about 200.000 dutch people saw the movie.

Last edited:
Re: TII will run longer in Dutch Cinema

TII will run for a longer period, not told for how long, but in the first few days about 200.000 dutch people saw the movie.
200.000 damn that's a lot considering there are only 16 million people living in Holland. :) That's 1.25% of the total population saw the movie.

Re: TII will run longer in Dutch Cinema

that's great!
I went twice and both times the theatre was almost sold out.
I'm going again for sure.

Deep inside I had the feeling it would happens, they were testing the audience, if the movie is a sucess, they will extend showings.
I am glad it is so far a success.

I hope this to be a box office bigger than the Dark Knight thing

But I HOPE I will have the change to see it again in few weeks, if the movie is extended here too... I am not sure about that.

Yeah, we all kinda saw this one coming... but still cool though! :D
Oh yeah, as soon as they announced the two week run I KNEW they would have to extend it, according to demand.

This news makes me sad too though, because it postpones the DVD release now, and I really wanted to have that to watch a lot.

I saw this coming the same day they announced that they would only do 2 weeks.
It kind of sounded to me that they wanted to get a hype and to secure themselves to not look stupid if there wouldn't be any rush for tickets.
I'm sure they will keep it as long as people go see it, they wouldn't wanna miss out on money.

Yeah, I thought exactly the same thing!
Saw it comin' on the very first day they announced it, either!

It only says so for the U.S. Over here for example some cinemas are showing the movie for 8 days only so I don't yet see an extended run here ... :(

Same here my home town cinema shows the movie only until Nov 5th which is this week's Thursday ! And they haven't announced the extension to biggest cities either, there it goes to Nov 12th.

edit: no, it goes until Nov 12 in the whole country. Don't know if it wil be extented more from that.

Last edited:
I'm quite surprised. I'm in the UK and went twice and both times it was virtually empty. The last time there were only 3 others. I suppose it was a weekday though.

Extended until december 1st in France !!!!

I definitely want to see it again. I think I might go alone next time, and just enjoy it for what it is. Now I know what to expect and Im sure I wont cry this time, now I can laugh at the good times. :D

I'm quite surprised. I'm in the UK and went twice and both times it was virtually empty. The last time there were only 3 others. I suppose it was a weekday though.

Aw thats a shame, what time did you go? During the night and evenings the cinema is packed with people, especially around 6-7 o'clock and ofcourse weekends. Sorry you didnt get to experience it packed with people.

Aw thats a shame, what time did you go? During the night and evenings the cinema is packed with people, especially around 6-7 o'clock and ofcourse weekends. Sorry you didnt get to experience it packed with people.

I went about 8pm last Thursday and then in the morning this week (not surprised it was so quiet in the morning). Quite enjoyed it being quiet - I got to stand up and have a boogie!

i really dont know if i can handle going to see it again, i cried during man in the mirror and then again after the credits.
I hate crying in front of ppl but just couldnt help it. Thats putting me off seeing it again

Back