This is it, thome

Ingelief

Proud Member
Remember, Raffles van Exel interview with Frank Dileo, he mentions thome, Frank answer he wasnt in the movie... etc..

I just watched this is it, again.. i know, its the best thing of michael i think, but i saw something amazingly disturbing..

Thome Thome was mentiont in the end, in the credits as.... michael jackson personal advisor!!!

I thought they were understanding Michael had a falling out with that guy??

And Dileo is suppposed to be a Producer of TII and yet he doesnt know that Tohme was even in the film. Unless it was deliberate.......

Did you notice in Raffles interview that Dileo completely skirted around the question of Tohme?

Why was Tohme who was fired by Michael at UCLA WITH Frank?

Did you notice in Raffles interview that Dileo completely skirted around the question of Tohme?

Oh, yes. He was asked about ' Dr.Tohme' and spoke about Murray instead.

In another interview, Frank said that according to Michael, Tohme was trying to

dictate who he could see and when. Then, we have June Gatlin with tapes of

MJ talking about Tohme, yet Brian Oxman, when asked why Tohme was around

after being fired by MJ, skirted the question too by saying that, ' Tohme was

fired simply because people didn't last long in Michael Jackson's business.'

HUH?

Delio is a slimball....nothing good will ever come out of my mouth about Frank...he is a sneaky conniving carn artist...and he only used Michael to fill his pocket with cash...he makes me sick. So dont be surprised that he wouldn't talk about Tohme...he is probably afraid what Tohme might say about him in return.

Remember, Raffles van Exel interview with Frank Dileo, he mentions thome, Frank answer he wasnt in the movie... etc..

I just watched this is it, again.. i know, its the best thing of michael i think, but i saw something amazingly disturbing..

Thome Thome was mentiont in the end, in the credits as.... michael jackson personal advisor!!!

I thought they were understanding Michael had a falling out with that guy??

In July 2009, Thome said he was in charge of all Michael's buinsess and personal affairs. He said, "I was in charge of Michael's entire life." And he said he will stay in charge of Michael's buiness affairs "until authorized not to do so."

But Michael wrote a letter to him stating, "Thome R. Thome is no longer authorized to represent me."

Yes, it is very strange. This Thome is fishy and should be looked into.

Why was Tohme who was fired by Michael at UCLA WITH Frank?

And why was Thome who was fired by Michael following Michael's body to the helicoptor and into the white can afterwards?

Last edited:
Who said Tohme and Frank were together? I thought Tohme is supposed to be

related to Halima and introduced to MJ by Jermaine.

I think its a really strange case.... !!! He was fired, and i think for the best. Its no good when someone is in charge entirally over 1 life.

But then he is in the credits movie list... he was at ucla... and frank dileo acted strange over thome in the interview etc..

i think, if La toya is right, thome isnt a good guy.

You arent going to put him on the list as personal adviser when he wasnt anymore. Kenny ortega and travis payne must have known that! you can say maybe ex personal adviser or something like that..

strange

strange

I find everything about T
this man strange and i can't get my head around the fact that nobody but the fans seem to see this. Why have we heard absolutely nothing from the media about him? Very strange indeed. He gives me the creeps.

Back