THIS IS IT - The Song

michaeljojacksonfan

Proud Member
As most of you probably know there will be a new song released worldwide next month to coincide with the release of the THIS IS IT movie. What do you think the song will be like? What are your hopes? Do you see it going to number one on the charts? Would love to know your thoughts..

I love all of Michaels songs so if a new song does come out...
I think it will be a hit :)

how do you know about this?i bet the song will be called 'This Is It',lol.any work of michael's will be a hit ;)

As most of you probably know there will be a new song released worldwide next month to coincide with the release of the THIS IS IT movie. What do you think the song will be like? What are your hopes? Do you see it going to number one on the charts? Would love to know your thoughts..
I would be thrilled if its a song that will force all the haters of the world off of their chairs so they will have to get up and dance completely against their wills muaahahahhahaa :devil:

then they return to their chairs full of love :D That's my dream!

oh and the song could be called, "Didn't Wanna But I Had To For You"

It has basically been confirmed that a new song will be released next month, and will also feature on the THIS IS IT DVD and soundtrack.

there was that article in the mirror I think that spoke of a sound with a massive orchestra. Not sure how true this will turn out to be but that would be awesome and totally something MJ would so. He liked to do things BIG!

actually, I am more curious as to what they will do for a video for this. I wonder if MJ rehearsed it live and they would do like a WILL YOU BE THERE type of video for it, or they may do a montage of TII rehearsal footage or something.

OR, did MJ maybe do a video as part of that "Dome Project". The single is not just because he died is it? I think he was planning a single anyway to coincide with the tour. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Oh man, a new single to go with a 50 show tour, curls back, tons of media attention.
Michael was going to make the biggest comeback (to the world, not to us) ever! And show them who's boss.:(

It was going to be like the Bad era.

Back