"This is it" soundtrack CD

MJdude

Proud Member
How do you guys think the This is it Soundtrack-cd will be like?From what we know so far,it probably will contain a new song,but what about the rest?Is it going to be just like another compilation,or will it be like a live album?
Personally I would prefer it to be a live CD,with the extra new song being the only studio song on it,because we already have the other ones on numerous other albums and compilations.
What are your opinions?

It'll certainly be funny if they include lip-synched vocals on it... it'll be the first live album to have that, I bet.

^ Yes,it would be funny,but then again,the live-band sound is really great on some songs.For example,I really like the live version of Blood on the dance floor,from the HIStory tour,which as you know has lip-synched lyrics.:yes:

I dug the new arrangement of TDCAU on the clip released by AEG. It was so cool hearing it a different way.

I really hope they've spiced up the arrangements for a lot of the older songs, like Dirty Diana and Smooth Criminal. I would love to hear MJ's 2009 interpretations of these tracks...

I really wonder, why the "so-called" producers are not going to release a brand new album, we all do know that Michael recorded tens of songs..., why dont they edit or remix it?

Its pathetic to release another GH album + 1 unreleased song... = total fiasco.

I recall soon after this all happened that Kenny Ortega or one of the other producers commented how they had recorded enough LIVE music during rehearsals from Michael and the band to create at least two full live albums. In the fan-recorded rehearsal clip he was singing The Way You Make Me Feel live and sounded amazing. The others working on the concerts also commented on how he'd sing live more than they ever expected as they thought he'd save his voice--and when the band would mess something up he'd stop and sing the songs in rapid-fire just to show them how to do it right.

Thats why its important to "exploit" the treasure of the recordings to release them... (its now without Michael pure business and the Estate should use it and promote Michaels legacy, I personally am more focused now on keeping MJs legacy on more than ever before - as for the Elvis mad fans who are mobilizing themselves to support Elvis with all the BSs now more than ever before and degrading Michael as the artist), not a new song on the whole GH album...

Back