"THIS IS IT" Song by Kirk Franklin

Mikejoefan

Proud Member
Who has heard of this song by KF. lol This song is SOOOO IRONIC. It has "This is it" for the title. The music is michael-esque and then it sounds like they are trying to sing like him. Listen to 1:08 -1:14.:hysterical::hysterical: That mess cracked me up. How crazy and ironic is this??? especially since this song was made way before the press conference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJUY_FM_q3Q

?: how do you put the youtube box on here where yall can click on it and hear it without having to go to the youtube website??:doh:

Copy the embedded code on there (it should be located at the right side somewhere) and paste it on there.

Anyway, that version sampled HEAVILY from this one:

WOW That what you call a straight up RIP OFF. And they talk about MJB.lol

The part im talking about sounded like they were rippin off michael but now that I heard this. Song isn't all that ironic to the "this is it" now is it.

ok let me try this once more

http://

BOOM-SHOCKA-LOCKA! lol

thanks timmy. That KF "this is it" video didn't have a embedded link.

Copy the embedded code on there (it should be located at the right side somewhere) and paste it on there.

Anyway, that version sampled HEAVILY from this one:

lol...i got in trouble for saying that Loggins sounded like mike. lol. he does to me, in that example..

and my point was that the lyric spoke eerily and prophetically of mj, with the this is it title, as far as the press conference announcement goes..when i posted it a long time ago...lol

and on another note..lol...yes Kirk is a bigggg MJ fan, unabashedly

no no that that dude sound like a bad impersonation of mike on that one part. lol. I crack up every time I hear it.

no no that that dude sound like a bad impersonation of mike on that one part. lol. I crack up every time I hear it.

lol...yeah..it's a bad impression..but it's an impression of the King of Pop, nonetheless..it's the first thing i thought about. lol :lol:

Back