This Is It setlist question?

mjacobs415

Proud Member
My question is, has there been a setlist for This Is It yet?

I haven't been able to find one, and am curious, if 'Who Is It' was included. I love that song.

Who Is It wasn't included. I think that set list would have been something like this: songs we here in This Is It movie + Dirty Diana, Dangerous, Heal the World, Will You Be There, Stranger In Moscow and Off the Wall medley(Rock With You/Off the Wall/Don't Stop 'til You Get Enough). But we can't be exactly sure.

There are pictures of the setlist:

url

There is another one which shows the first songs too but I can't find it right now.

the large number of songs from the tour so far is that nice.?i had wanted to do a lot of good songs, even if it is shorter.
for example, i wanted to listen Another Part Of Me,Dirty Diana,and Bad as Bad Tour Medley...

WBSS/Speechless
Jam
TDCAU
Human Nature
Stranger In Moscow
Smooth Criminal
You Are Alone/You Are My Life
J5 Medley

She's Outta My Life/DSTYGE was confirmed by one of the dancers, it probably was to be performed with Rock With You.

I think Speechless was just MJ singing in that moment, i don't think it has anything to do with the show.
You Are My Life? Where did you see that?
And i think it was: DSTYGE/Shake Your Body, because as you see in the picture, it's written Don't Stop after I'll Be There, and also, in the movie, before shake your body you see the dancers rehearsing and you can hear DSTYGE.

Well, what I've always wondered is if they really would have played some songs without the 2nd verse in London. I mean, for example "Beat It" only contains the first verse and then it directly leads into the bridge in the movie, but if you listen to the following video you can hear that Beat It was actually rehearsed with the 2nd verse:

(It's a video a fan recorded outside the Forum in LA)

So my question is - Does anyone know if some songs would have really been played in a shortened version for the TII concerts or were they just cut for the movie?

I think it was Travis Payne who said there should be many surprises in the concerts and we still don´t know all of them.
He and Michael rehearsed in the house where Michael lived before the rehearsals with everyone.
I don´t think Michael would have had the same songs in all 50 concerts.
He was going to do about half of the concerts and then he had months with no concerts at all.
He had plans for things he was going to do but I think he had time to rehearse other songs too.

Well, what I've always wondered is if they really would have played some songs without the 2nd verse in London. I mean, for example "Beat It" only contains the first verse and then it directly leads into the bridge in the movie, but if you listen to the following video you can hear that Beat It was actually rehearsed with the 2nd verse:

(It's a video a fan recorded outside the Forum in LA)

So my question is - Does anyone know if some songs would have really been played in a shortened version for the TII concerts or were they just cut for the movie?

I think they would be complete, because they had to cut some parts for the movie. For example: If you watch TDCAU in the film, you will see that they cut a little part from the song after the "history pause". But if you watch that video that was leaked online after MJ's death, you can see it with no cut.

MJ also rehearsed 2 Bad, but it wasn't in the movie. I wonder why?

I saw this on the TII blu-ray, but I'm still not sure if this is really TII rehearsal footage or footage from a Ghosts rehearsal for the Ghosts short film. Michael looks so different from the TII movie. Can somebody confirm this is TII footage?

I saw this on the TII blu-ray, but I'm still not sure if this is really TII rehearsal footage or footage from a Ghosts rehearsal for the Ghosts short film. Michael looks so different from the TII movie. Can somebody confirm this is TII footage?
I was recent footage Travis stated he would go to Michael's home and they would practice moves for TII.
They show the moves incorporated in TII rehearal on the last part of this vid.

Here is a pic from around the same time
33bgu12.jpg

from which special feature part is this.....???

Back