"This Is It: Reflections of the Last Concert" special on SIRIUS XM

JBrennan

Proud Member
Michael Jackson photographer Kevin Mazur shares his up-close account of the King of Pop's final concert rehearsal on SIRIUS XM Radio. During the special, “This Is It: Reflections of The Last Concert,” Mazur will take SIRIUS XM listeners behind-the-scenes with a detailed description of Jackson’s final rehearsal at the Staples Center, just two days before his tragic passing. The special will air on ‘80s on 8, SIRIUS and XM channel 8, on Saturday, July 4 at 10:00 am and 6:00 pm and Sunday, July 5 at 12:00 pm and 7:00 pm (all times Eastern). For an embeddable audio excerpt of "This Is It: Reflections of The Last Concert," visit http://www.youtube.com/siriusxm.

Last rehearsal was 2 days before? I thought it was on Wednesday.

Last rehearsal was 2 days before? I thought it was on Wednesday.

There was also a rehearsal on wednesday according to
Kenny and AEG. But not a full rehearsal like Tuesday just
some songs Michael wanted to work on specifically

I hope we will here some more details about the this is it concert. i still curoious what the setlest of the concerts would have been. and mainly if he also was going to do new music or songs from invincible. did anyone heard this radioshow, as i see it already has been aired, but dont see a link where you can hear the whole show online?

It would have needed to be recorded, I think Sirius XM is a paid subscription radio statation, they wouldnt stream for free.

yeah I would like to know too. Nobody was able to catch the show ?

Back