This is it - One of the best live sung concerts by MJ

cgrimberg

Proud Member
I mean his vocals was unbelievable ! For example human nature ... I have never heard anyone sing that clear in my hole life , SICK ! What do u guys think do ya agree with me ?

For what he sang live..I agree....IJCSLY also blew me away...

For what he sang live..I agree....IJCSLY also blew me away...

he sang 90 % live on this is it ! was really amazing. ; ) WBSS is also really good. I agree with IJCSLU is amazing got goosbumps.

he sang 90 % live on this is it ! was really amazing. ; ) WBSS is also really good. I agree with IJCSLU is amazing got goosbumps.

yes, he did sing quite a bit live....I loved Black or White too....:D

I agree.

TII would have been sooo great. I believe he would have sung WBSS, Human Nature, IJCSLY, J5medley and maybe Heal the world live every concert.

Think we was about to see much more live singing that on HIStory tour. - He had something (a disease or something) with his voice then he didn't have 2009, so more live I think. Would have been soo great.

Maybe even BoW live once in a while.

You dont know how much i watch TII.............I watch it like 2 times a week! and I listen to the songs everyday!!!! It's so great , i would do anything to see more footage, anything! :(

This is it is just a blessing to my ears and eyes!! We heard MJ at his best after many years of silence on stage! Human Nature and I Just Can't Stop Lovin' You are mesmerizing. It still makes me feel fortunate that we have this footage :)

It was special, indeed. Who knows if the concerts would have have so many live vocals?

I actually thought his performance of Human Nature on This Is It was his best live performance of that song, if not his best live vocal performance of all time. It actually sounded better live on This Is It than it does in the original recording and it gives me goose bumps every time I watch This Is It. Truly breathtaking.

This Is It would've been his best tour in my opinion. 50 and all. idc. he could do things with his voice he couldn't at 25. even tho he was a bit slower he had alot of new moves that would blow us out the water. technology was more advanced than it was in 1988 so the effects & that video screen would've been just...i can't even describe it.

I have to agree with you in that Michael's voice was just beautiful and mesmerizing in TII. :yes: We can't forget I'll Be There. Although he was holding back, his voice was just so amazing and controlled. Every time I watch it and see him sing, my heart hurts because the world is missing out on such a beautiful talent and spirit. :no::angel:

Back