This is it movie achievement.

mehdiblanket

Proud Member
Hi
This is Mehdi from Morocco ,l am opening this thread because l am thinking of goal that we can achieve to honor the king of pop ,the best king of all time.
my goal is to enter on the theater to break down the titanic movie ,for me when this is it movie will be released in my country l will enter everyday to keep him higher and higher as he is always.

Mehdi

It will easily top titanic and the dark knight.
Just please alert the cinema staff ASAP if you catch anyone filming it .

I think you guys are over-estimating how much commercial appeal this movie has. EVERYONE went to see The Dark Knight and Titanic.... unfortunately, not everyone is a Michael Jackson fan, so the appeal for this film is going to be more limited.

I will go and see it once, maybe twice. I don't want to see it twenty times and then have nothing to look forward to when the DVD is released.

I'm bound to watch this tons of times, if they'll show a decent amount of performance with regards Dirty Diana and The Way You Make Me Feel. that will lure me to the cinema. lol ahahha

I'm sorry to say this to you, but this won't beat Titanic in the cinema.
This is a documentary and they don't perform as well in the cinema as movies. PLUS this has only got a 2 week run while Titanic was in the cinema for months . Sony may extend the release by another week if demand is exceedingly high, but they have the DVD to release, so they won't want this to be in the cinema for too long. ALSO, Titanic was shown at every cinema, but 'This Is It' won't be shown at all cinemas!

It will easily top titanic and the dark knight.
Just please alert the cinema staff ASAP if you catch anyone filming it .

this we can do anything for it ,after movie release the version of cam is available on the net,
like the dark knight l download it before it will release on the cinema ,but l went to cinema with my brother to see in big screen.

ei why not make it the biggest-selling-most-watched documentary ever. ;)

There is no way in hell This Is It is coming near the amount of money The Dark Knight and Titanic made. Absolutely no way. I'm being realistic. I'll honestly sh*t a brick if it enters the Top 10 or Top 20 highest grossing films of all time domestically.

ei why not make it the biggest-selling-most-watched documentary ever. ;)

Now THAT'S realistic. I can see that happening. One of Michael Moore's films currently holds the top spot for highest grossing documentary at around 20-something million dollars.

Since we have to buy tickets through some mysteriously as-yet-unknown process on Sept 27th, who knows if you can go as many times as you like or if there will be a ticket limit per household or something. Since it's a limited engagement, I'm expecting ticket limits. And scalpers/touts who will be selling ticks on ebay for outrageous prices. But hopefully I'm wrong.

There is no way in hell This Is It is coming near the amount of money The Dark Knight and Titanic made. Absolutely no way. I'm being realistic. I'll honestly sh*t a brick if it enters the Top 10 or Top 20 highest grossing films of all time domestically.

Now THAT'S realistic. I can see that happening. One of Michael Moore's films currently holds the top spot for highest grossing documentary at around 20-something million dollars.

Yes I agree.

Highest grossing docu is possible, I can see This is It making more than 20 million. And I think it will be the number one movie when it opens..the big thing though is the DVD sales...now THAT could be massive!

I think you guys are over-estimating how much commercial appeal this movie has. EVERYONE went to see The Dark Knight and Titanic.... unfortunately, not everyone is a Michael Jackson fan, so the appeal for this film is going to be more limited.

I will go and see it once, maybe twice. I don't want to see it twenty times and then have nothing to look forward to when the DVD is released.

oopsy I must of been busy when the Dark Knight and Titanic were being screened because didnt go, so again not quite everyone...

But also to add I'll be going as much as I can

Back