This is it move and extras

little susie

Proud Member
Just wondering, has anyone else done this? I bought both the Best Buy Blue ray and the Wallmart two disk set, but I'm just not ready to view them yet. The few clips I saw on youtube are just to much to watch. I just cry :cry:. I know they will be there when I'm ready.
I've been here reading for awhile, I'm a new regestered member (but for some reason it says I've been reg.member for quite some time. :scratch:) I enjoy the site.

Last edited:
Hi, have I done or said something wrong? Am I being confused with another member?Thirteen messages up someone has a very similar post and others have responded. Mine has been read many times though. As stated in my original message, I'm new here and I thought some other members might say hello to a new member. The site seams like a friendly place for fans. I miss Michael too! Lonly and misunderstood.

Hi! I bought the Best Buy Blu-Ray, but haven't watched it yet. I saw TII in the movie theater, and I liked it.

The whole TII thing is bittersweet for me (as it is for probably all of the fans). It's been such a long time since we've seen Michael sing and dance that I'm glad the movie was made. It's uplifting to watch him dance. However, the circumstances behind the movie are, of course, incredibly depressing.

I saw the movie three times at the theater. I think I'll take a peek this week, with tissues.

Hi. I just want to say welcome to MJJC. :)

Welcome, little susie! :hug: I've watched TII about three times since I bought it (i bought dvd and bluray) and it has definitely been bittersweet for sure....I LOVE watching it, but very difficult at the same time...I miss him so much....:cry:

Back