This is It LP

lewisericeric

Proud Member
Hi guys

Im new here so give me a warm welcome! I've been a fan since the Days when I was around 5 or 6 so always been there for him!

My recent purchase has been the This Is It LP (4LP Box set) which is really amazing. I love it and it's real quality! 180G vinyl, and a huge booklet (like the CD booklet but a lot, lot bigger - as you can imagine!)

I much prefer Michael's music on Vinyl over CD/Download. There's something a lot more ritualistic about vinyl records and the artwork etc that it comes with. How do you guys feel?

Are there any people out there who are now still collecting MJ's vinyl releases rather than CD?

Love to hear your thoughts.

Many thanks
Lewis

I love vinyls! there is some magic in them. I was lucky to collect all MJ solo releases on LP, some also from Japan, with just ideal sound. I also have some The Jacksons and Jackson 5 LPs :)
Some tracks sounds even better when listening to them on vinyl. Like "Smile" or "For All Time" - they're just more than perfect.
:cheers: to all LPs lovers :)

Yes, if it's on vinyl and the CD doesn't have any bonus tracks, I typically only buy the vinyl now, which you can also rip to digital like a CD. For the most part vinyl does sound much better.

Back