4 Madonna: Truth or Dare Mira. $15,012,935
U2 3D NGC $10,219,051
U2: Rattle and Hum Par. $8,600,823
Shine a Light (Rolling Stones) ParV $5,505,267
8 Stop Making Sense (Talking Heads) Cinc $5,095,592
Sign O' the Times (Prince) Cinpx $3,000,073
Neil Young: Heart of Gold ParC $1,904,606

http://boxofficemojo.com/genres/chart/?id=musicconcert.htm

"Michael Jackson's "This Is It" added $5.1 million domestically to raise its total to $67.2 million. The Sony release became the all-time top-grossing music documentary, passing the $65.3 million total of last year's "Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert."

The Associated Press

Last edited:
Re: >>> This Is It IS the NUMBER ONE Concert Film!!! U.S. & Abroad >>>

I am so happy. Michael deserves this more than anyone. I only wish he was here in person to witness all of his giant success.

Thanks MsMo.

personally I am not surprised..This is Michael we are talking about....I miss you Michael..:love:.......Thanks for the post..:)

breaking records again amazing !!!!! we miss u so much please come back to us :(

Honestly I am not surprised at all. But I am still soooooooooooooooo happy. Now Michael is also the King of Music Films.

I’m happy for Michael, I’ll wait for the final figures on the closing dates, I just think if they would also extend it a couple of weeks as well.

I hope it can gross a quarter of a billion by the end of run! :) Go Michael!

Great news.

So sad he isn't here to celebrate! :(

One reason why Hanna Montana's Concert film was so high is because her father(real and in the film) is Garth Brooks(the Achee Breakee Heart man).

Your next Michael More.:laughing:

That was to expect but it is great, amazing!!!
Only thing left is Michael now...! :(

One reason why Hanna Montana's Concert film was so high is because her father(real and in the film) is Garth Brooks(the Achee Breakee Heart man).

Your next Michael More.:laughing:

Billy Ray Cyrus. And this guy is not that popular. The movie did great because the Hannah Montana is popular among tweens & teens.

Back