THIS IS IT Includes Poster?

adamschoales

Proud Member
On the MJ website it mentions that when you order the CD you'll get a free poster.

Anyone know if this is the case for ALL places (including stores) or just MichaelJackson.com? Of course being in canada even if it WAS the case I wouldn't be able to order it because they wont ship up here, but it'd be nice to know.

cause lets face it... the poster will be among the only NEW things in the package...

...stupid sony.

On the US site for michaeljackson.com , there is a deluxe version of the 2 disc album available to pre pre-order which is a deluxe book (like the deluxe version of Thriller 25th) and this includes the poster.

I've not seen this available to pre-order in the UK websites so I'm assuming this is an exclusive to the USA!

On the US site for michaeljackson.com , there is a deluxe version of the 2 disc album available to pre pre-order which is a deluxe book (like the deluxe version of Thriller 25th) and this includes the poster.

I've not seen this available to pre-order in the UK websites so I'm assuming this is an exclusive to the USA!

let me go pre order!

I only paid 17.99....plus tax which brought it to 20.00....i wonder why???

I have a feeling that the one being offered on michaeljackson.com is just the CD set and the poster sent to you together, but it's actually not in one package. In other words I think the CD set is the same one you can buy in a store and it doesn't actually have the poster inside the package.

yes, I believe the "collectors edition" includes a poster. I think that is the only difference.

Well I noticed that its all through Amazon.com on the MJ site - which is nice since Amazon is a great site.

Unfortuantely Amazon.COM doesn't ship to Canada, only .CA does - and it doesn't look like .CA has this EXCLUSIVE LIMITED EDITION.

That said, HMV has been known to give out posters for big releases like this up here, so who knows. We might be able to get one too.

speaking of posters. Walmart (of all places) has lots of MJ posters right now in the CD, DVD section :punk: i was walking along and stopped suddenly and was bumped by a guy's shopping cart from behind :doh:

another one of those "why couldn't this have happened while Michael was with us"? :no: makes me so mad

What about buying the cd in stores. Will there be a poster with that? Im not ordering anything (and waiting for it) when I can just go to walmart at midnight and get the cd. But I do want a poster.

What about buying the cd in stores. Will there be a poster with that? Im not ordering anything (and waiting for it) when I can just go to walmart at midnight and get the cd. But I do want a poster.

thats what im trying to determine. im guessing no, but some stores might. so just ask around.

The limited 2cd sets do not include the 11X17 poster in Japan (BTW it costs $36 here!). So I sent an e-mail to Sony Music Entertainment, asked if they are considering any present i.e. poster as an incentive, but they just said "Thank you very much for your idea....we may consider that for our future product marketing, etc.". But a movie theater gave 300posters to people who bought advance tickets (not a souvenir poster, a large one)!!! And we see these tickets on internet auction sites. WTF. I do not get it. I hope SME will give posters to DVD buyers.

Yeah from what I gather, the only difference between the Sony "Collectors Edition" pre-order and the edition available from other outlets, is the poster. ALL editions will be 'hardback' and with the 36page booklet.

I'm hoping a (larger) version of the poster will be available separately anyway (and cheaper than the £11.99 Amazon are currently asking!!)

Back