"This Is It" in Finland

DiOz

Proud Member
Hi!

Because it is an international forum dedicated to MJ I would like to ask if here are any fans from Finland?
I'm staying temporarily in Turku (so I'm abroad) and I also would like to ask if you know,
where and when "This Is It" going to play in Finland?
I try to find on Finnish sites some information about this but it's difficult for me as an foreign. :(

Thank you so much for your answers in advance!

+++
Great info! Thanks!

Finnkino has finally added This Is It to their list! Wohoo!

http://www.finnkino.fi/movie/6970/

Reeta from Max Jax knows to tell that it will be shown in every city that has Finnkino theatre and also in some smaller places where is no Finnkino. :yes:

Heippa :) ... You should come too, you'll be surrounded by fellow fans who totally understand how you feel :better:

MJ is like an universal language...incredible feeling...not important which corner of the world we are from....

+++
Yeah! I've got my ticket from Finnkino in Turku:)
All Finnish citizens (fans and non-fans ;]) helped me a lot!
Just wait untill 28.10.2009 (at 20:30).
+++

Last edited:
Re: "This Is It" to play in Finland - who konws?

Yes it will be here. The info I have now is that it will be a bit later in November 27th or 30th. In some cities it will be on 27th others the 30th.
And it will be show in Finnkino theatres.
I think for more info will be at http://www.finnkino.fi/
And http://www.terhox.net/mj-foorumi/index.php even though in finnish you can join, most of us understand and write english.
:D Iidis

Oh hi my fellow Finnish fans! :)

Yeah what raingirl said is about all that we know atm, but TII is definitely going to be shown here. Which cities, that's another question.
I also don't know why Finnkino hasn't put any info on their website since there is already info on some movies that will air in 2010 :scratch:

edit: oh I just realized that DiOz isn't Finnish. Well hello anyway :D

Oh hi my fellow Finnish fans! :)

Yeah what raingirl said is about all that we know atm, but TII is definitely going to be shown here. Which cities, that's another question.
I also don't know why Finnkino hasn't put any info on their website since there is already info on some movies that will air in 2010 :scratch:

edit: oh I just realized that DiOz isn't Finnish. Well hello anyway :D

I don't think that Finnkino has much info about the movie either... Didn't they say that they don't know the cities where the film will be shown, yet?

^ I emailed them few weeks ago and they said the premiere will be on Oct 30 and that cities will be announced on Oct 27 at the latest. I don't know what's the situation now though.

Hello again Finnish fans ;]
Have you seen worldwide release dates?
http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/michaeljacksonthisisit/international/

WTF? Didn't they make a mistake?
In 2010 year?
I don't know what to think :/
:bugeyed

Well that must be a mistake because when I emailed Finnkino they didn't mention anything about waiting a YEAR. That would explain though why there isn't any info on their site.. :unsure:
Oh dammit I will not wait a year to see it! It must be a mistake!

edit:Yep, it's definitely a mistake. They have emailed also other people saying it's Oct 2009. The date isn't quite sure yet, though? Some sources say it's 30th, others 28th, Sonypictures 22nd..??? And no idea in which cities? There's still many questions.

Last edited:

It better be a mistake because I will see the TII movie in Helsinki...that's it!

I think it will be shown in the biggest cities, like Helsinki, Turku, Tampere, Jyväskylä, Oulu...
The 2010 is probably a typo.. i hope

It was a typo, it's corrected now :) The date is 28-Oct-09.

^ Good :) I hope it will show in Lahti :angel:

Hello my fellow Finns! Good to see you guys here:)
I think I have to see TII... But I'm not sure how will I cope after seeing it:(

Last edited:

Hello my fellow Finns! Good to see you guys here:)
I think I have to see TII... But I'm not sure how will I cope after seeing it:(

Heippa :) I'm going to see it in Helsinki the very first night (and probably many nights after that too). There's bound to be some tears shed, but I bet I won't be the only one.. You should come too, you'll be surrounded by fellow fans who totally understand how you feel :better:

I'm so stressed out right now!

:wild: Thanks! OMG I have to make a plan to make sure I get a ticket!

btw are the tickets at normal prices?

and still no info about the cities? it could be only in helsinki since it's playing only for two weeks..

Last edited:
Re: "This Is It" to play in Finland - who knows?

Does anybody know about the ticket prices?

What about how many shows per day?

I'm pretty sure it will cost the same as any other movie. Showtimes haven't been revealed yet.

Reeta from Max Jax knows to tell that it will be shown in every city that has Finnkino theatre and also in some smaller places where is no Finnkino. :yes:

Yep, like in Hyvinkää :D

Back