This Is It In Cinemas Until Dec 3

ArabianGirl~AllTheTime

Proud Member
The movie has been extended yet again! 2 weeks ago they said it will stay until Thanks Giving and now they're saying til Dec 3rd. Im glad because Im gonna keep watching it as long as its playing, but Im wondering if theyre keeping it in the theaters because its doing well and they want everyone to see it, or because they havent gotten the reaction they wanted to get from viewers. wat do u guys think?

The movie has been extended yet again! 2 weeks ago they said it will stay until Thanks Giving and now they're saying til Dec 3rd. Im glad because Im gonna keep watching it as long as its playing, but Im wondering if theyre keeping it in the theaters because its doing well and they want everyone to see it, or because they havent gotten the reaction they wanted to get from viewers. wat do u guys think?

they forst said after thanksgiving...

a weekdays start friday in USA so it's normal for the movie to quite the theaters the 3rd december.

they don't extend it yet again...

this being said, i would like to read your source please.

http://twitter.com/thisisitmovie

2 latest tweets are :

#thisisit will be in cinemas worldwide until 3rd December!
about 3 hours ago from Twitterrific

The run has been extended due to incredible demand.

Oh yeah, incredible demand?? When I'm going there's no one in the cinema..they just want to squeeze more money

o i thot that the last announcement they made said that the movie would stay UNTIL thanksgiving.. thats why i thot that this was another extension. i got u now tho! i aint complaining! i wana keep watching it :)

Is it everywhere till 3th Dec? In my local cinema they finished on thursday. Maybe it's couse my town is a big whole :p

Is it everywhere till 3th Dec? In my local cinema they finished on thursday. Maybe it's couse my town is a big whole :p

Same here in the UK, all three of my nearest cinemas (within 30mins of my house) stopped showing TII on Thursday 19th.

Same here in the UK, all three of my nearest cinemas (within 30mins of my house) stopped showing TII on Thursday 19th.
my locals running until the 26th but only on reduced showings, one a day i guess the 26th is the end of the run from whats been said on here

I was FINALLY going to go see it at my local theater today........WRONG. They f*cking pulled it for New Moon.

So much for extending it.

I'm pissed off! Now I have to wait to see the whole thing when it comes to DVD.

Oh yeah, incredible demand?? When I'm going there's no one in the cinema..they just want to squeeze more money

well let's not generalize..

I am at southeastern US. the city that I am in has 2 cinemas - one small but close to living area , second one large in a mall and few miles away. the small one had all sold-out shows (1 screen 5 showings a day), the large one did not have sold-out shows basically they were showing the movie on 3 screens (15 + showings a day) and the number of people ranged from 20 to several hundred..

I am also originally from an European country. In overseas (at least where I am from) the movie is only being shown at big cities and big cinemas. (it is not playing on many screens). a lot people travel from smaller cities to where the movie is playing. My friends tell me that every showing is still packed..

so I guess depending on where you are there could be an "incredible demand".

Yup same here, TII stopped showing on thursday 19th. I dint know, so my sister and i went again today to see it (it wudve been my 6th viewing and hers 2nd) but it wasn`t playing anymore.

They already stopped screening it in UK except London as far as I know.

Im soooo annoyed i was planning to go see it next week & i've just been on both my local cinemas & it isnt listed anymore. So disappointed. They sure dont give you any warning do they! Its supposed to be for another week yet! Roll on dvd release now, arggh i so cant wait that long, i wanna see it now! I bet they stopped showing it because New Moon has just come out.

what I am pissed off about is that it was taken off of IMAX for stupid Christmas Carol before I got to see it :(

I'll be seeing it again at the regular one. some MJJC-ers and I saw it last Saturday and the theater wasn't full at all. don't care. more seats for us to stretch out on!!! ;)

They already stopped screening it in UK except London as far as I know.

last viewings at the min are this thursday the 26th across the UK not just London

Last edited:
To my surprise they added more screenigs at my local cinema for the next week! It was just one screening a day this week and starting on Friday, for another week, there'll be three a day!

worldwide?
In my town it ended today and I checked the cinema in the next bigger town, it ended today as well.

Back