This is it - have you managed to look at the other dancers

Remington Steele

Proud Member
I've watched TII a lot of times now... because of that I always wanted to take a close look at what the other dancers are doing, but I still haven't managed to get my eyes of Michael :smilerolleyes:. Have you?

LOL I can't take my eyes of Michael either!
But you have to notice that even those dancers sometimes have their eyes on Michael.

It's just so clear to see that he's a legend and the master, the dancers are just his supporters - or, to say it in a better way, they are the subjects of the King.

They are amazing in shake your body, before Michael comes.
When he is there I don´t know what the other dancers are doing.
If he had done a concert and I had been watching I probably hadn´t seen those dolls they had for thriller, or the aeralists.

LoL, good question!
My answer: hardly ever! I have really tried, but I just can't.
It's all about sweet Michael!
:lol:

i tried. but, my eyes always shift back to michael. :wub:

i do notice the girl who did the TWYMMF routine with michael. i think she's hot and i'm extremely jealous of her.

No, I might glance at the other dancers for a second, but my eyes always gravitate towards Michael lol. Maybe if there was a way to block him out, I could watch the dancers.

No. I couldn't stop staring at Michael, and looking for something. (Michael's Manhood thread girls, you know what I'm talking about.)

In the extras, someone said, "You could've just had a spotlight on that guy and it would've been phenomenal."

This would be a great challenge. That is, how many minutes can you manage to focus EXCLUSIVELY on the dancers and overlook MJ?

yeah when i was at the 10 times of watching i tryed to spot timor... hard to do because there really moving fast and because the songs are switchen from perfomance its harder too.. wish they didnt do that... i really wish the showed one perfomance per time..

yeah when i was at the 10 times of watching i tryed to spot timor... hard to do because there really moving fast and because the songs are switchen from perfomance its harder too.. wish they didnt do that... i really wish the showed one perfomance per time..

I tried to as well but I got distracted :lol:

Off topic (sorta): did you see that clip of Timor trying to teach Matthijs van Nieuwkerk some MJ moves (incl. crotch grab) on DWDD? It's hilarious :lol:

[youtube]ctaL7uiGejA[/youtube]

what i think is a shame why is the show so much like other tours? i mean theres not much new??

what i think is a shame why is the show so much like other tours? i mean theres not much new??

You mean TII? Well, I don't know what shows you've been to but TII has to be the greatest spectacle I have ever seen for a music concert, and we only saw the previews, can you imagine what the real deal would have been like? I mean didn't it have the biggest LED screen ever created? And the 3D stuff was very innovative as well, hardly anyone had used that in their performances until then (and I still rarely, if ever, see it). Not to mention the way the tour was announced via a press conference with thousands of fans, the mini videos that would be played as an introduction to the songs (e.g. Earth Song, Smooth Criminal) etc. It was nothing like other shows. MJ outdid himself when he (co-) created TII imo. Genius at work :)

Back