This is it guitarist Orianthi on This Morning

JennyC

Proud Member
Just thought you might like to know Orianthi, the guitarist who Michael had chosen to play live on the This is it tour appeared on UK daytime programme This Morning, they showed a clip of her onstage with MJ then she talked a bit about what it was like to work with him, she only ever says nice things about MJ. I think she's so pretty and extremely talented. Here's the vid for all who missed it:

Thank you very much.

I love her accent. She talks so very sweet. I see why MJ wanted her. :)

Thank you. She seems like a nice girl. It's sad to hear her talk about what happened :(

awk shes lovely. i got goosebumps when she spoke about Michael :(

Poor girl will always be known now as "Michael Jackson's This is it guitarist'. That's going to get annoying eventually for her. She's so talented too.

^ thats really not a bad thing to be known as Michael's guitarist. i think she is really greatful to be known as that. but yeah shes really talented!!

Poor girl will always be known now as "Michael Jackson's This is it guitarist'. That's going to get annoying eventually for her. She's so talented too.

:blink: Um...either way that was gonna happen if the concerts would have actually happened anyways so... lol

I agree and it may get a bit frustrating if she's trying to make a name for herself and become a successful solo artist but if it was me and I was known as 'the this is it guitarist' I'd be really thankful, it's probably what she'll be remembered for most as opposed to her actual talent which is a shame really. She also did a live performance on the show:

thank you for posting this..:).....She was suppose to come to a place near me with adam Lambert....but for some reason she cancelled her appearance with him. So I never did get to see her. But anyway..I think she is truly amazing..:)

I think a lot of mainstream music listeners know her for According To You, not TII...just thinking.

She is talented. When she released ATY, I was amazed to hear that she's a good singer as well. She's talented for sure.

There are not many young guitarists that really stand out at being different and new............

........I think that she has a real chance of becoming a big star!!!!!!!1

Fantastic little guitarist - being known as MJ's guitarist is not a bad thing - it would have and has brought her a lot of attention...

Go Orianthi! ----- It's your time to shine!

:clapping:

She is a lovely girl. Such a great attitude. I see why Michael chose her.

I think she'll remember MJ's words for the rest of her life, imagine MJ saying to you, "It's your time to shine!"

Back