This Is It Full Trailer

thanks for sharing....felt so bad that MJ wasn't able to perform this........there's no doubt it could have been the greatest show/concert ever...............MJ is just so AWESOME!....the best! Great! and I'm very proud of MJ....MY KING!

Wow that's amazing!
I don't know how I am going to watch without crying though,this hurts so much :cry:

i cannot believe how amazing this is it was going to be and we were soo close to experiance it for real :(. MJ truly was the best and this will prove he still had the moves and you could cleary hear MJ singing live in parts of that trailer!!!

Wauw i`ve watched it over and over again......OMG it looks so good!!!:wild:
It`s so great to finally see the trailer but when you watch it`s also so sad:cry:

2 hours of tears i think ! :(

well to all those people who said, he wasnt ready, he was ill, he was tired, never showed up to rehearsals..... that is the biggest 2 fingers to you all ever

long live the king :)

Man i love the trailer!! I'm gonna watch this everytime i come on YouTube! :)
Can't wait for the movie, Michael looks like he's got the power!

well to all those people who said, he wasnt ready, he was ill, he was tired, never showed up to rehearsals..... that is the biggest 2 fingers to you all ever

Heck yeh! :punk:

this is AMAZING!!! it's gonna be a really great show... :cry:
he is always so innovative .that night town background is awesome!!!!
i cried my eyes out when i watched this, really can't imagine how it would be when i watch it in the cinema..

I hope the movie is longer than 2 hours! I hope for no less than 135 min. :lol:

The trailer wasn't long enough! LOL. This shows was going to be..... AWESOME! Michael hadn't changed one bit in the way he performs. 2 hours isn't long enough, I wanna see every second of that rehearsal footage, I'll break into Sony Studios if I have too :lol:

The trailer wasn't long enough! LOL. This shows was going to be..... AWESOME! Michael hadn't changed one bit in the way he performs. 2 hours isn't long enough, I wanna see every second of that rehearsal footage, I'll break into Sony Studios if I have too :lol:

ill bring some people and we'll do it together;)!

I already wacth it on youtube & michael looks like he's got soul in this moive
I'm going to wacth like 100 times for the trailer & see the moive like 1 time!
I love MJ for life!

long live the king :)

Hey, where'd you get that picture from your siggy??? It looks like a different version of the TII poster..

I liked the trailer very much especially the sweet Michael's voice on the background.. that made me really cry as well :( and I understood it would be very hard for me to watch it in the cinema cuz I've never imagined myself watching any Michael's videos in the cinema.. especially a concert footage.. I bet I'll experience very strange feelings inside and I won't control my emotions.. but probably any of you, MJ fans, from Moscow will accompanied me, ah?

Back