This Is It- Extended Version

h0opman31

Proud Member
I was thinking how the DVD and BD should have the extended version of the movie which contains the full performances of each song.

Most of This Is It songs are incomplete, so an extended version as 1 of the features should be put in.

Man in the mirror and The Way you make me feel should be full songs!

And Dangerous and Dirty Diana and Heal the World should be included.

Man in the mirror and The Way you make me feel should be full songs!

And Dangerous and Dirty Diana and Heal the World should be included.

Dirty Diana ??? Are You Sure ?? How do you know ???

^^^

I did write should and not will!

:lol:

he did rehearsed Dirty Diana and he was singing live that song!!!!!!! I can't wait to have the dvd and the blue ray

Yes to all of them. BUT - some say they didn't rehearse DD.

Heal the World was the last song MJ performed in his life. :(
no, HTW was scheduled for the next day....
his last dance was Thriller and last song Earth Song

and probably we will not see the performances in full (written above like The way ... ) because these were not reharsed full at the same time (same costume)

no, HTW was scheduled for the next day....
his last dance was Thriller and last song Earth Song

and probably we will not see the performances in full (written above like The way ... ) because these were not reharsed full at the same time (same costume)

But a live version of Heal the World was played during the credits of the movie. So I'm assuming it was rehearsed. I know that there were fans recording songs with their phones when Michael was rehearsing at the forum, and Dirty Diana and Heal the World were just some of the many songs rehearsed that night.

May I add that "JAM" only went for about 2.5 mins...

I'd like to see the full 7-8 minute performance as well :)

i think it was said it was rehearsed at the forum .was never done properly at staples so whether it was recorded?

I was thinking how the DVD and BD should have the extended version of the movie which contains the full performances of each song.

Most of This Is It songs are incomplete, so an extended version as 1 of the features should be put in.

In my opinion most of the songs are quite complete considering that these are only rehearsals! :)

Yeah!, they have to include something BIG, even when Michael don't sing live, i wanna see more footage!

i think by the first week of december, we'll get a release date.

Kenny in an interview said the day MJ died, they were to work on Dirty Diana, so I don't think they had worked on it yet....could be wrong though

Anyone know if Michael had worked on any of his more recent songs for TII? Stuff from Invincible, or from The Ultimate Collection?

No disrespect to Earth Song, that was a great part of the movie, but I think he could have done something great with "We've Had Enough" instead.

How about "Unbreakable"?

.e song is his most successful song in the uk.it was always gonna be used. weve had enough is unknown

Back