This Is It DVD audio

Status
Not open for further replies.

dangerous dave

Proud Member
I know I shouldn't ask this but I really need the live songs from this is it. I've tried lots of "torrents" to download it but it never works. I've been searching all over the internet and not a single file works...

Does anybody have a reliable link for this cause I am hoping to put it on a CD.

I know it's on youtube but I want to download it badly :)

I said it in one other thread. If you have the Blu-ray, you can make yourself a live cd with true cd-quality. Cause the dvd is compressed audio and the blu-ray is lossless.
You need to extract the audio stream, cut the spoken parts and save it as wav. Then use nero or cdburrn or any other burning software to make a cd. And here you go.
It's easy like 1,2,3.

Why you're always looking for the "easiest" and not right way. Learn to do it yourself.

How do you extract the audio from a blue ray? My laptop only reads dvd, and i doubt my ps3 has some kind of software that extracts audio from a blue ray disc...

you would need a blu ray drive in your pc/laptop. im sure theres software out now that copys/rips blu rays. Has anyone actually done this? how large does the file size come out?

I cant read bluray and i just want the lossless 6 streams from 5.1 audio versioN!!

I have DVD and have the audio, just not lossless and not 5.1!!!!!!!!

why cant people help us

I will not buy a Blu ray player or installing drive on my old crap computer just for that

:/

at least PM me that

man its just audio and same as i already got in better quality!

Use TSMuxer which coverts Blu Ray files into VOB files. You can then use DVDAudio Decrypter to extract the 5.1 audio in to seperate files.

Use TSMuxer which coverts Blu Ray files into VOB files. You can then use DVDAudio Decrypter to extract the 5.1 audio in to seperate files.

I have extract the wave file from dvd and make a CD at CD quality the same as the DVD .GREAT Result!!! Great mix i've made. I Extract from my CD in 320kb/s ,if you're interesting?
I've made great montage with earth song ,man in the mirror, thriller ,and other.!!!
For example,The intro of man in the mirror is separated on the rear channel of the DVD so i have made the intro for man in the mirror mixed them with othr channel.!!!

I have extract the wave file from dvd and make a CD at CD quality the same as the DVD .GREAT Result!!! Great mix i've made. I Extract from my CD in 320kb/s ,if you're interesting?
I've made great montage with earth song ,man in the mirror, thriller ,and other.!!!
For example,The intro of man in the mirror is separated on the rear channel of the DVD so i have made the intro for man in the mirror mixed them with othr channel.!!!

I only have it in 128kb/s so I would love it very much.

I have it wav and in mp3 and was able to take out any talking or background sfx and just keep the music.

Could I have it please? :angel:

Can someone make me a great cover CD with front,back and insert?with this exact tracklist
P.S :pM me i give a link for audio in great quality!

Name of CD: This is it:The final curtain call's rehearsals
1-Wanna be startin' somethin'
2-Jam
3-The drill
4-human nature
5-Smooth criminal
6-The way you make me feel
7-Jackson 5 medley
8-I just can't stop loving you
9-Thriller
10-Beat it
11-Black or white
12-Earth song
13-Billie jean
14-Man in the mirror
15-This is it
16-Heal the world
17-Wanna be startin' somethin (Bonus mix#2)
18-Elizabeth i love you(Bonus unreleased)

Can someone make me a great cover CD with front,back and insert?with this exact tracklist
P.S :pM me i give a link for audio in great quality!

Name of CD: This is it:The final curtain call's rehearsals
1-Wanna be startin' somethin'
2-Jam
3-The drill
4-human nature
5-Smooth criminal
6-The way you make me feel
7-Jackson 5 medley
8-I just can't stop loving you
9-Thriller
10-Beat it
11-Black or white
12-Earth song
13-Billie jean
14-Man in the mirror
15-This is it
16-Heal the world
17-Wanna be startin' somethin (Bonus mix#2)
18-Elizabeth i love you(Bonus unreleased)

Because it would be nice to have a cover rather than just seeing CD-R.

Firstly, members are not allowed to share material from This Is It movie on MJJC! Please, read the rules

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80714

Then secondly, whatever you share and send via PM's is totally up to you, but you can't promote them in public especially when the material you're sharing is against the MJJC rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back