This is It Drill Dance On Ellen Today

Tyga

Proud Member
I was just watching Ellen and the This Is It dancers were there and did the drill dance. They also danced a little to Can You Feel It. Ellen gave away free Copies of This Is It DVD. It should be on YouTube soon for those that missed it.:yes:

the audience got tii movie to! i was so sad i wanted to be in the audience today lol.

One of the dancers will be on BET's 106 & Park Tomorrow for Wild Out Wednesday. They may do a dance tribute. :dancin:

Aww i :heart: the tii dancers..they are great

Was this for Ellens bday present? I saw Adam Lambert on there. I cant believe they are auctioning off his underwear for haiti relief lol :doh:

I guess it's good they're doing this but I just can't watch it without Michael :(

LOVED IT!!!!!:clapping:

Man, MJ would've done so well on Ellen's show!

Loved it! Ellen is such a cutie, you could just feel her enjoyment of having the dancers there and perform for her as she wished for her birthday. Thanks for making it available here.

If I'm correct, I think Ellen has had some of MJ's dancers on there even before her b-day show. Ellen is great! I love her positive attitude. She seems like a kind person. I think she's very fond of MJ.

LOVED IT!!!!!:clapping:

Man, MJ would've done so well on Ellen's show!

Oh! That would have been great! Ellen does not belittle people, and I love how she treats her guests. I think Michael would have felt very comfortable doing an interview with her. Plus...they would have danced together!! :D :dancin:

If I'm correct, I think Ellen has had some of MJ's dancers on there even before her b-day show. Ellen is great! I love her positive attitude. She seems like a kind person. I think she's very fond of MJ.

Oh! That would have been great! Ellen does not belittle people, and I love how she treats her guests. I think Michael would have felt very comfortable doing an interview with her. Plus...they would have danced together!! :D :dancin:

yeah they danced the week that TII came out in theaters, you can find it on youtube I watched it again this morning.

He would have been great on Ellen, so sad we will never see it :(

Back