This is it concerts will be performed!

lettermj

Proud Member
I read in a swedish tabloid 2day that all the this is it concerts will be performed without Michael. Who will then do it? Well the prisonors that dance 2 michaels music in the famous youtube video.

This is what AEG have sayed, the news papper said.

If this is true i realy want 2 kill mysel, i mean c´mon!

Some1 heard more about this?

no no no no ....Oh God No....this is crap and they really do need to stop now. The shows where Michael's and Micheal's alone. No one can EVER take his place.

I read in a swedish tabloid 2day that all the this is it concerts will be performed without Michael. Who will then do it? Well the prisonors that dance 2 michaels music in the famous youtube video.

O_O Oh My Gosh I don't think so,....prisoners?? no way!!

MJ would say: Don't (!!!!!!)...READ THE TABLOIDS! ¬¬

i know dont read the tabloids, but it said AEG said this, i dont think they can write so if it isnt said by AEG?

well i hope this is BS cause i dont want them there, its only Mike who can do this, no1 else. Amen

Correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't they already refunded the tickets? I know their have been rumors of a tribute concert for Michael, maybe that is what they are talking about?

I read in a swedish tabloid 2day ...

a swedish TABLOID?? you made a post becuase of what a TABLOID said.. :doh: dont even wonder if what they say is true. as michael would say - TABLOID TRASH.

This Is It wasn't a stage show like you get in the theatre like Phantom of The Opera, where any actor can take the lead on a show. This Is It was a series of concerts by an artist representing the work they created, that artist was Michael Jackson and his concert was being staged in his vision with the help of AEG. So these concerts cannot be performed without Michael, because fans were paying to see Michael Jackson sing and dance, not his backing singers and dancers. Any one with common sense would know that. I wouldn't even bother seeing Michael's brothers and Janet as lead singing Michael's songs in a tribute concert, because it would be nothing like seeing Michael in concert.

Can u post the link..?

OH NO...without Michael, who will come to see it???
The concert without Michael, sorry, i can't imagine>

Lol :D

Which tabloid was this? Thanks! I looked at the website of Expressen but couldn't find anything and my mind is drawing a blank on the names of other Swedish tabloids now... Anyway, I don't believe this story. These papers will make anything up. The prisoners doing any shows at O2 is completely unbelievable. I'd imagine this story may surface on our tabloids too soon as they often pinch stories fron the Swedish equivalents. If the Swedes get it wrong then we will get it wrong too as they only copy/paste & translate.

ummm its damn near a motnh since the 1st show date,dont u think it wudda started already? not 2mention u were readin a TABLOID

I think, it wont do a case without MJ

He was the only one person who made it worth going and watching

Pointless effords :(

Im not gonna see it... btw, this seems to be a tabloid trash :(

I don't believe a word of it, especially the part about the prisoners. I mean really, those people are in jail being punished for their wrong doings, why would anyone reward them by letting them headline MJ's gigs?

him as a hologram
????? *pukes* Okay, really, has the whole world just gone insane? I don't believe its going to happen, but even if it does, who is about to go and watch that circus, I mean seriously..eeww

THIS IS IT without Michael Jackson, is like hot dog without the dog.

AEG are trying to negotiate for the Jacksons to carry out a tribue event, including the current THIS IS IT task, which they wanted to arrange for 29 August. The idea was that they would resell tickets for this and any additional dates. Refunds currently being made will continue and this will be considered a totally new event. At the moment though Sony have put a stop to the THIS IS IT "show" being performed as their are current legal wrangles involved because of the planned release of the rehearsal footage which is due for release in the UK in October.

Until this is resolved there will be no tribute THIS IS IT show although it is still hoped the Jacksons will arrange a tribute. However as we are nearly at 29 August it won't happen for Michael's birthday - not enough time to organise.

And that, my friends, is what is happening at the moment. (This information was obtained by talking to O2, reading one or two new articles (not tabloid!!) and listening to the news. The O2 have nothing booked.

I ain't buying tickets to no This Is It without Michael. Are AEG stupid?

How the hell do they expect this to sell?

let them do it,but no tickets will be sold.
1223.gif

Back